Xel

Mass Effect Andromeda Trophy List

46 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, cloudleohart said:

I'm not looking forward to playing this on insanity.


You don't need to. 

Play 5 gold matches in Multiplayer, and you've been spared an entire Insanity playthrough. 

During the Mass Effect 3 beta and early launch, Gold was extremely difficult, but after about a week or so, it became trivialized due to basic understanding.


For me, I need to play single player on the hardest difficulty, since it's the closest thing to feeling like my choices and decision making in combat actually matters.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Play 5 gold matches in Multiplayer, and you've been spared an entire Insanity playthrough.

If the mp is like ME3, then you need to complete 5 gold matches and be extracted, not just play 5 of them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely looking forward to playing this and I've decided to make it :platinum: #150 so it's still a ways to go before I play it (should have #133 Horizon Zero Dawn by the end of today). Doubt I'll have much interest in the MP unless everyone says it's really good so I'll do a playthrough on Insanity as I really enjoyed Insanity difficulty on the first 3 games.

Edited by FilmFanatic
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not put ''ally'' trophies? It was so funny on ME1...

Edited by sephiroth4424
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 1:38 AM, melbye82 said:

Multiplayer-trophies the way they should be done.

 

+1000000000000

If only the other games did this ......

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 5:21 PM, soultaker655 said:

So based on the romance trophy this is a 3 playthrough plat.

 

Besides that the list looks pretty easy, since you don't have to play on Insanity for the plat.

There is an insanity trophy (or gold whatever in MP) trophy tho?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

There is an insanity trophy (or gold whatever in MP) trophy tho?

Well they did say you -don't have to- play on insanity. If gold is the same as it was on ME3, it'll be a lot easier to do the multiplayer than an insanity playthrough

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

There is an insanity trophy (or gold whatever in MP) trophy tho?

Like I said, you do not have to play on insanity to obtain the trophy. All you need is for one of the ME MP fanatics (Like me) to carry you through 5 gold matches. That will take less than 5 hours.

An insanity run could take upwards of 50 hours full of bullet sponge enemies (because that the only way bioware knows how to make things harder). For trophy hunters I would think doing something for 5 hours is better then doing something for 50+ hours just for 1 trophy. Which is why I said "You don't have to play on Insanity for the plat."

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good list. Can't wait for this game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matchmaker
Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.

 

Really interested to see whether this can be done over one playthrough with split saves, or whether we will have to do 3 separate full playthroughs to get the trophy.

 

So looking forward to this game!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Insanity playthrough is not as difficult as in ME2 :) 

Edited by Shurax_Urden
typo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With this trophy list it seems the Devs have finally listened to the gamers. No stupid insane playthrough and MP down to a minimal. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 1:52 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

If the mp is like ME3, then you need to complete 5 gold matches and be extracted, not just play 5 of them.


... Well obviously you have to extract. That kinda goes without saying. What game lets you jump in a hard mission and cancel and get credit for completion? :/

13 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

With this trophy list it seems the Devs have finally listened to the gamers. No stupid insane playthrough and MP down to a minimal. 


Mass Effect 3 had both. This list isn't so much listening to the gamers. It's more of what we got in ME3. Just new trophies dedicated to the new powers. Everything else is pretty normal. Interesting that we don't get trophies for loyalty mission completions (Like ME2). Personally glad about that, though.

13 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Matchmaker
Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.

 

Really interested to see whether this can be done over one playthrough with split saves, or whether we will have to do 3 separate full playthroughs to get the trophy.

 

So looking forward to this game!!!


One playthrough. There are one night stands in this game, and it's been confirmed you can romance multiple characters in one playthrough. Even some characters outside of the Tempest are romance options.

Let's be honest though, we're all gonna romance Jaal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 9, 2017 at 8:23 AM, PlayAsGod said:

I'm glad too see again 1 exclusive feature to BioWare trophy lists. Opportunity to get trophies in SP or MP. Why during all these years no one except them didn't implement this thing? It's so cool to do, let people choose where to get trophies.

 

Make SP requirements higher than in MP to motivate people play there if you want but leave opportunity to get it without MP. That's really great idea.

the game for honor also has trophies like that. you can get even get them in training

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is how a trophy list should be. Atleast regarding the multiplayer trophies.

 

I'm all for trophies such as: Play X games, Complete the tutorial , try all modes (in multiplayer) etc etc. Just to make you try it out. But don't make the players stick with the multiplayer, some of us don't like multiplayer. Especially games that shouldn't have multiplayer in the first place, Tomb Raider for example.

 

It should always be a choice for the player. Well done, well done indeed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 0:52 PM, Valyrious said:


You don't need to. 

Play 5 gold matches in Multiplayer, and you've been spared an entire Insanity playthrough. 

During the Mass Effect 3 beta and early launch, Gold was extremely difficult, but after about a week or so, it became trivialized due to basic understanding.


For me, I need to play single player on the hardest difficulty, since it's the closest thing to feeling like my choices and decision making in combat actually matters.

Nice. I was able to beat all three on insanity but I would consider myself top 25% on gamer skill. better than average but not great. I didn't like mp on 3 so I'm going to have to play the campaign on insanity.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cloudleohart said:

Nice. I was able to beat all three on insanity but I would consider myself top 25% on gamer skill. better than average but not great. I didn't like mp on 3 so I'm going to have to play the campaign on insanity.


Nothing wrong with that. Since we can dip into every single class, we can run an Infiltrator build for the Cloak, a Vanguard build for Biotic Charge, and Sentinel for Tech Armor. Should be a cakewalk once we have our Ryder leveled up to a decent level.

Edited by Valyrious
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im glad to see some multiplayer trophies on there. Really enjoyed ME3 multiplayer and really hoping this go around is much the same.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Preload is live for digital preorders.

 

Very excited that its happening a week early!! Will not have to battle for download time on Sunday/Monday when most preorder digital downloads come out.. 

 

ZIaHApfoneZZ6.gif

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Preload is live for digital preorders.

lIceeYG.jpg

 

Mine is all downloaded, Now I have to see it on my PS4 for a whole week before playing it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.