Horizon platinum theme.

kayne_86

9 hours ago, Redgrave said:

I wonder if they will give it to me next week then. Or a couple years like God of War and inFamous: Second Son :L

Second Son has a plat theme?

5 hours ago, olimoo101 said:

That looks quite nice. Hmmm, I'm already using the Horizon pre-order theme. Wondering if I should I change to this.

Wait it had a pre-order theme? I didn't see any code in my pre-order case.

7 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Second Son has a plat theme?

Nah, they just sent me a congratulations e-mail on it years after I Plat it, same with God of War III.

On that note I did get the e-mail today. :)

• Like 1

That's really cool!  I love it when devs do those sort of things.  It's kind of an acknowledgement on their part of the hard work trophy hunters put into platinuming their game.  Does it change anyone's life?  No, but it is a nice bonus.  I enjoyed the themes I unlocked for my PS3 from earning various trophies and, ultimately, platinuming Final Fantasy XIII.  Just a nice, cool bonus.  Wish devs would do more of those kinds of things.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but.....

FYI - in order to receive the Platinum Theme you have to make sure that under settings - Communications Preferences - you have it selected where you accept emails and promotional emails from playstation.. it says something like that.

http://www.thebitbag.com/horizon-zero-dawn-platinum-theme/230819  this is the article where I first heard about it a few days ago...

I got the platinum Sunday morning  March 19th at 11:03am.. So I figure I'll have the email with the platinum theme code in a few days or so.. hopefully anyways.

as far as if there is a certain time limit I haven't heard anything..

Also.. If anyone watched those videos and did the quest or whatever for the HZD countdown that PS had going... I saw on the chat thing the other day that PS responded and said the codes for the avatar rewards would be sent out this week. I haven't gotten that email yet either. I hope they don't forget because I did the stuff and it says I supposed to get 3 avatars.

Edited by JayBizzle311

40 minutes ago, JayBizzle311 said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but.....

FYI - in order to receive the Platinum Theme you have to make sure that under settings - Communications Preferences - you have it selected where you accept emails and promotional emails from playstation.. it says something like that.

http://www.thebitbag.com/horizon-zero-dawn-platinum-theme/230819  this is the article where I first heard about it a few days ago...

I got the platinum Sunday morning  March 19th at 11:03am.. So I figure I'll have the email with the platinum theme code in a few days or so.. hopefully anyways.

as far as if there is a certain time limit I haven't heard anything..

Also.. If anyone watched those videos and did the quest or whatever for the HZD countdown that PS had going... I saw on the chat thing the other day that PS responded and said the codes for the avatar rewards would be sent out this week. I haven't gotten that email yet either. I hope they don't forget because I did the stuff and it says I supposed to get 3 avatars.

(I have a topic about this.) Yo, this is all I FLIPPLING care about now... Ive been waiting 3+ week for my avatars, Ive claimed them over 21 days ago. I wonder if I were the cause of this, cause I tweeted PS specifically about this problem also a few days ago. (NOW they want to fix the problem?)

2 hours ago, Mar said:

(I have a topic about this.) Yo, this is all I FLIPPLING care about now... Ive been waiting 3+ week for my avatars, Ive claimed them over 21 days ago. I wonder if I were the cause of this, cause I tweeted PS specifically about this problem also a few days ago. (NOW they want to fix the problem?)

nah you weren't the only one.. I want my freaking avatars more than the platinum theme.

I blew up the chat on the actual website that we watched the videos on... it's like live playstation or something. they're doing a countdown for mlb the show right now but it doesn't have quest for the videos like HZD did.

and I sent them a few tweets on twitter.  It's 3/21 now.. It's been like damn near a month since the we were supposed to get them. we were supposed to get them in are email 7-10 after we did each quest. it's definitely been 25+ days waiting on these things.

On 3/21/2017 at 11:25 PM, JayBizzle311 said:

I want my freaking avatars more than the platinum theme.

I blew up the chat on the actual website that we watched the videos on... it's like live playstation or something. they're doing a countdown for mlb the show right now but it doesn't have quest for the videos like HZD did.

and I sent them a few tweets on twitter.  It's 3/21 now.. It's been like damn near a month since the we were supposed to get them. we were supposed to get them in are email 7-10 after we did each quest. it's definitely been 25+ days waiting on these things.

Mind updating me on whether you'll get your avis or not? Ill want to know when to keep contacting Sony if I dont get mine around the time you get yours.

5 hours ago, Mar said:

Mind updating me on whether you'll get your avis or not? Ill want to know when to keep contacting Sony if I dont get mine around the time you get yours.

sure I guess.. I mean I'm not in direct contact or anything with anyone about it.. I was just posting over and over trying to get their attention.

http://live.playstation.com/  here is the website that we did the quests on... if you click on the "Chat" tab... scroll up a little bit and you'll see that it says PS responded with - "Sorry for the delay! Horizon Zero Dawn avatar codes are being sent out next week." (7 Days ago)

I don't know what else there is to do other than wait and see if we ever actually get them. 

Still waiting on the email for the avatars and the email for the platinum theme.

42 minutes ago, JayBizzle311 said:

sure I guess.. I mean I'm not in direct contact or anything with anyone about it.. I was just posting over and over trying to get their attention.

http://live.playstation.com/  here is the website that we did the quests on... if you click on the "Chat" tab... scroll up a little bit and you'll see that it says PS responded with - "Sorry for the delay! Horizon Zero Dawn avatar codes are being sent out next week." (7 Days ago)

I don't know what else there is to do other than wait and see if we ever actually get them. 

Still waiting on the email for the avatars and the email for the platinum theme.

That's the thing, I cant scroll up anymore. How can you? From my screen, Sony seems to have cleared the chat after MLB was implemented.

18 minutes ago, Mar said:

That's the thing, I cant scroll up anymore. How can you? From my screen, Sony seems to have cleared the chat after MLB was implemented.

Hmm that's weird I see the chat. It doesn't even matter if I'm signed in or not. I dunno maybe give it a minute or so to load?

The most recent post on the chat is from me hahah.. Right before I responded to your post I went on there.

15 minutes ago, JayBizzle311 said:

Hmm that's weird I see the chat. It doesn't even matter if I'm signed in or not. I dunno maybe give it a minute or so to load?

The most recent post on the chat is from me hahah.. Right before I responded to your post I went on there.

Is MLB still the main thing you see on the site while seeing the chat?

Are you on mobile or pc?

20 minutes ago, Mar said:

Are you on mobile or pc?

Yes they are doing MLB The Show 17 videos... I'm going to it like a normal website on my computer.

25 minutes ago, Mar said:

Are you on mobile or pc?

here's a screencap I just took of the screen I see.. I scrolled up the message from PS on the chat.

PlaystationLiveScreenShot.jpg

• Like 1

Yes they are doing MLB The Show 17 videos... I'm going to it like a normal website on my computer.

here's a screencap I just took of the screen I see.. I scrolled up the message from PS on the chat.

PlaystationLiveScreenShot.jpg

So I just got on a PC (for the time being), and now I can see actual chat comments (like I use to). HOWEVER, I still can't scroll up (enough) to see that PS message or any other message from commenters in this photo. 

Edit: Got my avatars, im good. Interesting how the Aloy avatar differs from UK version. Im slightly disappointed

Edited by Mar