Horizon platinum theme.

kayne_86

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Icedail said:

I think this depends on region. Platted this game on March 18, still don't have an email. I live in the Netherlands, so maybe EU doesn't get it?

Yes we do. I got the Plat on March 10th and the e-mail came in April 1st.

2 hours ago, Icedail said:

Strange....Didn't get the email at all... Anyone else has the same problem?

I realize this is adding insult to injury, but his came today as well, a code for an exclusive Avatar. 

15 hours ago, kayne_86 said:

I realize this is adding insult to injury, but his came today as well, a code for an exclusive Avatar. 

Oh well ? 

Anyone knows who to contact? Is there an emailadress I can mail to?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 2:40 PM, ZombHunter13 said:

I got the theme and avatar as well. My account is US so maybe region affects what you get? Also the email came 2 days after getting the plat.

Wow you are so lucky...its been weeks since I got the plat and gotten no email. Hell, I never actually get emails from SONY for anything even though Ive checked the receive promotion. They honestly dont like me. The SONY chat line representative even made sure I am checked for promotions and stuff but they keep insisting I check my spam or junk mail folder, but srsly there isnt a damn thing in there. lol. But Im not alone it seems.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 3 weeks later...

I got the platinum in Bloodborne on May 6th. On May 8th, I received a letter with the congratulations and a code for "Bloodborne platinum theme".

As for Horizon, I made platinum in it on May 13th and get no mail as many of you. So I decided to write a letter to Sony technical support on June 19th. As a result, they wrote to me today that they redeemed the code for my account manually and the Horizon Platinum theme is available for download.

As for the avatar, you need to have a theme to get it. And since I already have a theme, I just found the avatar manually in the store and downloaded it for free.

f589xqR.jpg

tCTAcqq.jpg

OfixBcN.jpg

P.S. Sorry for Google translate :)

Edited by Nick_o_DIMM

On 6/21/2017 at 11:02 AM, Nick_o_DIMM said:

I played this game from retail disc. Just write to support if you don't want to wait.

22 minutes ago, KnightTiger said:

Got the plat on June 3rd and the code for the theme today

retail disc, european account 

Just got the email from Sony as well and I platinumed it 14th April:facepalm: Retail disc. Oh well at least I have it now