85 easy Platinum Games for Ps3

IBadDriverI

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

You must have selective reading comprehension. Try reading what I wrote again.

Come again? Should I bust out "I know you are, but what am I"?

You said, "I don't think starting [trophy hunting] with crap filler and garbage is a good way to build momentum."

The gist of my comment? I do think starting [trophy hunting] with crap filler and garbage is a good way to build momentum.

You said: "Some easy plats that are good games are different."

I disagree. Trophy hunting, particular for a newcomer, can actually ruin the experience of a good game. I mention this directly in my comment, so your recent edit still holds no water.

You said: "To suggest people buy shitty games just for an easy plat is damn near irresponsible."

And...I didn't really answer that, because nothing in the video suggested that anyone should buy the games. :lol:But if you substitute the word "buy" with "play", then I disagree with that as well.

So, what did I miss?:unsure:

Edited by starcrunch061

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Come again? Should I bust out "I know you are, but what am I"?

You said, "I don't think starting [trophy hunting] with crap filler and garbage is a good way to build momentum."

The gist of my comment? "I do think starting [trophy hunting] with crap filler and garbage is a good way to build momentum".

You said: "Some easy plats that are good games are different."

I disagree. Trophy hunting, particular for a newcomer, can actually ruin the experience of a good game.

You said: "To suggest people buy shitty games just for an easy plat is damn near irresponsible."

And...I didn't really answer that, because nothing in the video suggested that anyone should buy the games. :lol:But if you substitute the word "buy" with "play", then I disagree with that as well.

So, what did I miss?:unsure:

I did edit my post because I came off as a C U Next Tuesday. Didn't mean to do that.

If you actually think it's ok to buy shite games just for the easy plat, I feel sorry for your point of view on the subject. My time and money and entertainment are worth way more than that. I stand by my original statement. I guess we can agree to disagree. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I did edit my post because I came off as a C U Next Tuesday. Didn't mean to do that.

If you actually think it's ok to buy shite games just for the easy plat, I feel sorry for your point of view on the subject. My time and money and entertainment are worth way more than that. I stand by my original statement. I guess we can agree to disagree. 

Fair enough. I like trophies, so I don't mind getting them from a game I don't think is stellar. Further, sometimes I actually like games that people say are terrible (call me crazy, but I enjoyed Magus for the 2 or 3 hours it took to plat).

But one correction: it's never OK to buy shite games for an easy plat. But playing them? Well, it depends on the experience.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Why do you question the PoP games?

Doesn't feel like they fit in the list with the rest, imo. They aren't challenging, but aren't comparable to these either 

2 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

in my opinion sound shapes and

cabela games are not so easy for everyone includng me

Glad to hear that, so many have this misconception that sound shapes is easy because of the plat rate

47 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

It would be more interesting to see a list of easy game platinums that are actually good or worth playing like Soundshapes for example.

My Name Is Mayo /s

Lego Avengers is easy as heck and well worth the money.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Thanks man, congrats on your last platinum too, how did you find Albedo 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

Funny and shit.

I am honestly wondering how much money you spend on Visual Novels per month. Like this isn't even a roast, so don't get salty, I am wondering how you have enough money...

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Funny and shit.

I am honestly wondering how much money you spend on Visual Novels per month. Like this isn't even a roast, so don't get salty, I am wondering how you have enough money...

..... and then there's his obsession with Chocobos.... told me he was on an internet dating site and asked for " a tall bird with long legs" .....

• Like 2