Option to Remove Completed Games From Gaming Sessions

Smithy I don't know how you do it, but that's the second time you have come up with a great idea. First was the rarity leaderboard,now this. :yay: I think it's a great idea. That way it will be more faster and organised for those who have completed a lot of games,such as myself, to find sessions for our newer games. Either way it's still a good idea to consider. :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

Mmmm, I like this idea!  I do get a little annoyed when I see games on the list that I would no longer have a need to boost.

Like you said, maybe an optional "filter" on the boosting page that allows you to check and uncheck games on your profile that you would like to see sessions for.

• Like 1

This has been suggested hundreds of times, but I'll never get tired of seeing these posts since this is sorely needed. I think Sly is working to implement this as I've seen this idea on many threads where he has posted and asked for feedback. 

I've seen this suggestion a couple of times and still think it's needed too. That would also give me the opportunity to hide games that neither have an online feature or offer share play at all. Can't imagine how annoying it must be for people with 100+ in their collection to scroll through single player only PS3 games for example. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

@HusKy any thoughts on bringing this functionality to PSNP+? (Note to others, this is an add-on script, not PSN Profiles itself)

Would this be an easy implementation? I imagine not..? Personally, I don't use gaming sessions much, but if you were looking for data on what features may be useful for users, this might be one :P

1 minute ago, CharlesB753 said:

@HusKy any thoughts on bringing this functionality to PSNP+? (Note to others, this is an add-on script, not PSN Profiles itself)

Would this be an easy implementation? I imagine not..? Personally, I don't use gaming sessions much, but if you were looking for data on what features may be useful for users, this might be one :P

Already available. @WiktorM101 even mentions it 2 posts above.