ULTRAUNKNOWN888

"Run Like The Wind" trophy unobtainable (PS3)

181 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2019 at 5:36 PM, IoIly said:

Trophies are the part of the game.

They really aren't, and most gamers don't really care about them, or at least they care much less than trophy hunters. Particularly in GTA V, whose playerbase is mostly casual.

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

He won't contact them because he doesn't need it, he got it with another account back when the game was released.

Yes I read that but since he keeps whining about it he could do that anyway.

Hi everyone i guess the only way to get the trophy is if someone else with an in game mode menu can help rigth 😑😑😑

Hey guys,

I got this legit..well kinda...I happened to join a lobby and someone placed a bounty on me for an insane amount of money, then i was instantly transferred to the other players location and they kept killing me...so i just stayed in that lobby for about an hour (and I wasn't kicked) and the trophy popped for me....the other players left me alone after a while and left a bounty on me....so i was lucky.

Good luck to those that are trying for this. I have been reading the online sites and from what I understand is that you need to pay to get this done by hackers....so I count myself lucky....just so add, I have started this game about 4 years ago and didnt play due to life constraints and when the servers started going off line I restarted hunting online trophies...believe it or not, I was unaware that the ps3 version was unobtainable until I started reading the guide recently and I just thought, just like RDR, hackers are making it easier to get to level 100 fast.

Huh... that is exactly the method people keep complaining of.

And no, paying someone is not required and only idiots would do it anyway.

Posted (edited)

That's not legit @Vprime77 but that's the only way to get it now and it is accepted by PSNP moderators so you are fine...

Edited by Shiganshina