Weirdest thing you own?

Zanreo

• 3 months later...

I have a truckload of Tales series merchandise that I bought on both my trips to the Tales Festival in Yokohama, as well as buying one of almost everything in the Tales shop. I have a ton of useless stuff, like a bunch of clear files, character cushion covers, stationary, bags, notebooks, posters/ wall scrolls, cases (phone, camera, pencils), a ton of badges, key chains and phone straps, a Yuri Lowell towel and Binoculars which are probably the weirdest of the lot. I also have a lot of comic anthologies from Graces F, Vesperia and Xillia 2. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First thing that comes to mind is I own an artillary shell of an HMS Battleship, I'll get a photo.

A friend of mine who was in the navy got it for me as a birthday gift, she had to bring it alway from the port home in her bag, which is a few hours train, it's pretty damn heavy. She also had to have a load of paper work to go with them =P

Some may find it odd, but there is extreme no gun ownership here in the UK, besides for Hunting,

Edited by Hanzoadam

On 4/25/2017 at 8:22 AM, DEMON said:

A mouse pad with boobs. Actually the best wrist support mouse pad that I have purchased too.

I should have replaced mine when I went to AWA this year.  Shit..

Also, the strangest thing I own is a bead 8-bit rendering of Charmander showing his butt.  Or a Fluttershy doll, depending on your taste.

Edited by Froopy