Zanreo

Weirdest thing you own?

52 posts in this topic

Umio plush that came with Neptunia VII.  Also have a Raiho plush, that's a little weird, but fish with human face edges it out.

@BillyHorrible and to anyone else who is interested, I got a picture of my Chess Set.

F0my0Qcq9iZpZqAqVlLRcwEgeF_4CShCsdxYutMc

JbULXvbGgqai7-YNYPsN2cJYbyX_7HXBOVKcT9nd

U9mM5jz3H6joGYwjZ2aRbkxShN4T7BDJRZGVYANO

9 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

That's an awesome chess set

Weirdest thing you own? :awesome: 

5 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

@BillyHorrible and to anyone else who is interested, I got a picture of my Chess Set.

F0my0Qcq9iZpZqAqVlLRcwEgeF_4CShCsdxYutMc

JbULXvbGgqai7-YNYPsN2cJYbyX_7HXBOVKcT9nd

U9mM5jz3H6joGYwjZ2aRbkxShN4T7BDJRZGVYANO

I don't know if the fault is on my end (might be since apparently @SnowxSakura can see them) but I don't see any images, only broken links.

4 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I don't know if the fault is on my end (might be since apparently @SnowxSakura can see them) but I don't see any images, only broken links.

Odd, not sure how else to post the pictures.  Maybe these?

30ufdr7.jpg

afa5bn.jpg

ziomdu.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

Odd, not sure how else to post the pictures.  Maybe these?

30ufdr7.jpg

afa5bn.jpg

ziomdu.jpg

Those I see, thanks, cool set!

I would have to say:

NHL2004 for Gamecube.

My Anime Dakimakura collection.(bought another one recently again) 

A giant plush attack shark.

Well, does one own it if it was gifted? The strangest gift I was given was a fleshlight. Highly recommended, btw. Strangest thing I actually have bought was a prostate vibrator. Never actually used it myself though. It was for my honey.

Weirdest thing I own is a kangaroo's ear.

My cousin in law was going spotlighting one night and I told him if he shot a roo I wanted the ear. Next morning there was a bloody roo ear hanging in the garage waiting for me. 

Also have the infamous bootleg GBC games Pokemon Jade and Pokemon Adventure

I have a truckload of Tales series merchandise that I bought on both my trips to the Tales Festival in Yokohama, as well as buying one of almost everything in the Tales shop. I have a ton of useless stuff, like a bunch of clear files, character cushion covers, stationary, bags, notebooks, posters/ wall scrolls, cases (phone, camera, pencils), a ton of badges, key chains and phone straps, a Yuri Lowell towel and Binoculars which are probably the weirdest of the lot. I also have a lot of comic anthologies from Graces F, Vesperia and Xillia 2. 

I own a small rock turtle. Carved and polished. I've no idea where it came from or why I have it but I've had it for 19 years now

Probably my cat... she can be a bit of a weird one at times.

But really, I think for me, it has to be Indiana Jones... not statue, it's like one of those sort of big toy things... I just have him on display is all.  I mean he's cool and all, but still feels like one of the weirdest things I have.

Probably the weirdest thing I own is two garbage bags in my room which contain non-breakable belongings ready to move house...
Only I'll never get to move out of this hellhole... so I just have two random, full-looking rubbish bags in my room. 

I also have a Word document with over 9 pages of my own misreadings over several years, that's pretty weird right

hmmm... weird is hard to define.

I own a 3D Printer.

Also I built an Arcade cabinet with an PC inside, which emulates some 4000 or so games... :D

First thing that comes to mind is I own an artillary shell of an HMS Battleship, I'll get a photo.

A friend of mine who was in the navy got it for me as a birthday gift, she had to bring it alway from the port home in her bag, which is a few hours train, it's pretty damn heavy. She also had to have a load of paper work to go with them =P

Some may find it odd, but there is extreme no gun ownership here in the UK, besides for Hunting,

Edited by Hanzoadam

On 4/25/2017 at 8:22 AM, DEMON said:

A mouse pad with boobs. Actually the best wrist support mouse pad that I have purchased too.

I should have replaced mine when I went to AWA this year.  Shit..

Also, the strangest thing I own is a bead 8-bit rendering of Charmander showing his butt.  Or a Fluttershy doll, depending on your taste.

Edited by Froopy

A Didgeridoo I picked up when I visited Australia/New Zealand a couple of years ago.