Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

52 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

I say go for it. The grind for this game is insanely overrated if you know how to do it. As for hot lap. its also not that hard.

But then again, I've been playing this game for 8 years now so maybe I'm a little biased.

Will take it into consideration as well. Haven't played any kart racer for quite some time now.

2 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Honor_Hand I would suggest to not start the game. Not only do you need to constantly boost the online trophies, but it will be a real pain when going for the hot lap trophy, as you need to perform a very difficult glitch to get under a specific time. The leaderboards also reset every day, so if you didn't get the trophy, then you have to perform the glitch again.

It is not that bad if you good at racing games. Took me 4 days to knock all the MP trophies.

But i did Hardcore boosting on Modnation Racers. As long you have a big group that trading XP and you get the Hot Lap quik, it is not that bad.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

What's the online portion of this game about? At least there are no trophies attached to it

Edit: fucKonami announced on 4/20 that the game and DLCs would no longer be available for purchase starting 4/16. Fully living up to their name

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2018 at 8:26 AM, Powerflank said:

@EdinhoN you can edit the first page and state that the Top Spin 4 servers are partially working cause you can still get 2 trophies, that is Tennis Elbow and Tennis Teacher. 

The others are unachievable though.

Done.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wackt1 said:

how hard are the online trophies for Modnation racers? Also, do any of the DLCs have any online trophies?

Each DLC has 1 trophy about uploading a character online.

Overall it’s not that hard, just grindy for a lot of XP and be on the top 10% in HOT LAP.

if you want to play the game and Plat it, don’t waste time. Jump on board as soon as possible.

Edited by TurtlePM

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

Each DLC has 1 trophy about uploading a character online.

Each DLC has TWO trophies. One for hosting a race on a DLC track and another for uploading a DLC themed track.

If you have a second account and PS3, all but three online trophies - I think! - can be done in a day.

The level 30 and 250000XP Create trophy is mostly reliant on other players, but it shouldn't take more than two-three weeks. Tops.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2018 at 10:13 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Each DLC has TWO trophies. One for hosting a race on a DLC track and another for uploading a DLC themed track.

If you have a second account and PS3, all but three online trophies - I think! - can be done in a day.

The level 30 and 250000XP Create trophy is mostly reliant on other players, but it shouldn't take more than two-three weeks. Tops.

how long each day should i go at it?

New development: ModNation Racers is now set to die on October 10th, 2018. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

This is good.

But still, (for me and the MNR community behind me) is still not content, so sign the petition to save it indefinitely (shameless plug) https://www.change.org/p/sony-keep-modnation-racers-littlebigplanet-karting

Edited by WorldsBestSpy
  • Like 3

On 5/4/2018 at 7:45 AM, Smzthy- said:

Project Cars is obtainable again, since they added 28 new Community Events. 

Not a server shutdown, but I assume that this is the correct place to post?

Sure, the mainly goal is to track online trophies which are becoming unobtainable. I'll move Project Cars out of the server closed area as soon as somebody confirms me the date for the 28th event, I don't have the game available at the moment to check it by myself.

31 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Sure, the mainly goal is to track online trophies which are becoming unobtainable. I'll move Project Cars out of the server closed area as soon as somebody confirms me the date for the 28th event, I don't have the game available at the moment to check it by myself.

The last event starts on November 10th 2018. The cutoff dates to start on the Community Events are, 24th June 2018 (no DLC), 1st July (with DLC).

Edited by Smzthy-