Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

3 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

Rayman Legends on PS3 is supposedly back up with glitched challenges, and AC3 is dead, only boots up into limited mode which is how it was after the game initially closed.

what do you mean by "glitched" Challenges, some kind of advantage? and for someone who is at 0% progress, what would i need to do to access these challenges?

16 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

what do you mean by "glitched" Challenges, some kind of advantage? and for someone who is at 0% progress, what would i need to do to access these challenges?

Disadvantage. It's claimed that the time limit is ridiculously high. Even disregarding that though, you'd need to grind out dailies to hit the maximum rank.

2 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

Disadvantage. It's claimed that the time limit is ridiculously high. Even disregarding that though, you'd need to grind out dailies to hit the maximum rank.

There's currently 583 hours left in the current challenges. That translates to about 23 days.

Also, when I did them, it awarded me diamond cups. If the servers stay up for the next 23 days, that'll help.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

The trophies affected should be:

User Generated Finisher

Complete a user created Time Trial

You can't keep me down

Get yourself to a user created Beat L.E.

And of course the platinum.

Both trophies are simple to do, but only become available after you finish the mission 'Mischief Maker' which is a few hours into the game.

Good thing i got those done

Edited by Berry_Togard

48 minutes ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

Dante's Inferno is also on the list, guys, 8 december is the deadline. And its online trophies way harder to do.

That was added to the OP ages ago.

5 hours ago, shipper321 said:

Rayman Legends on PS3 is supposedly back up with glitched challenges, and AC3 is dead, only boots up into limited mode which is how it was after the game initially closed.

Which trophies are now unobtainable again in AC3?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's there alright, at the very top of the M section: December 8, 2023 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam and EA App

Understood what the problem is. The link redirects to my language https://www.ea.com/ru-ru/legal/service-updates/i-q And there is no game there. If you change the language to English, the game will be.