Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

9 hours ago, SeniorRicketts said:

I read somewhere here if you played shadow of mordor but dont start shadow of war before mordors shutdown you cant sync your Nemesis 

Is that correct ?

Huh? I didn't know this!

How do you "sync your nemesis"? I've not played Shadow of War yet, but I had not idea that there was a way to "sync nemesis" in Shadow of Mordor. :hmm:

What is the benefit of syncing my nemesis for Shadow of War?

Test your Mettle and Repaid in Blood (Battlefield: Hardline and Shadow of Mordor respectively) are now unobtainable :(. Also, does anyone know the status of NBA 2K19 and NBA 2K19 (China) and what the online trophies are? I know 2 trophies are already unobtainable and have been for some time but I don't know what the others are.

HEX: Card Clash should also be offline now.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

NBA 2K19 Servers closed on January 1st, 2021 and 30 out of 51 trophies are unobtainable now!

You still can get a few gameplay, MyGM, MyLeague and MyCareer trophies, but MyTeam, Play Now Online and the Neighborhood modes are now closed.

Here is a list of the unobtainable trophies:

Edited by VakaVG
Grammar fixes
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Those + The Platinum = 31 unobtainable trophies :(. 2K sure love packing their games with temporary content that's utterly worthless once the servers close.

Lol, the whole NBA games are worthless even when still online.

Hex is gone, just checked and the game gets stuck on the splash screen until it crashes.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

So, are the servers still up? I'm waiting on buying Injustice ps3, as it's a Warner Bros game, and a pretty old one to boot, so I don't want to be surprised by a sudden closure alongside some other old games like Shadow of Mordor, who's scheduled to be closed.

Personally speaking for something like Injustice set up a boosting session first and see if you can get the necessary players to boost it before even thinking about attempting it.

The game while still popular as a fighting game will be hard to get multiplayer trophies without boosting. And if you can't get a dedicated group to go for it. Having even a couple months notice might not be enough. (If they even announce it sometime soon.)

Edited by Lord_Bane999

On 01/01/2021 at 5:24 PM, VitasVarnas said:

Servers for Shadow of Mordor are still online (and will hopefully be so throughout the weekend) as I just got the ‘Repaid in Blood’ trophy about 20 minutes ago.

Those servers have been given a 2 week reprieve by the devs so now won't be going offline until mid-January.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

What's the word on Hitman 2 coop shutting down? A little confusing but it seems the consensus is only 3 trophies going inaccessible? I was looking at picking it up and it was a mess of options; base, gold version, dlc pass. Two trophy stacks for the same version of the game? It's just all over the place. Haven't seen a harder date than just "middle of January" for shutdown. :hmm:

7 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

What's the word on Hitman 2 coop shutting down? A little confusing but it seems the consensus is only 3 trophies going inaccessible? I was looking at picking it up and it was a mess of options; base, gold version, dlc pass. Two trophy stacks for the same version of the game? It's just all over the place. Haven't seen a harder date than just "middle of January" for shutdown. :hmm:

If you don't already have it I wouldn't bother at this point personal.  Hitman 3 is going to have all of 1 and 2s content anyway

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

Base version doesn't have Hantu Port (The Pen and the Sword), New York (Golden Handshake), Siberia (Crime and Punishment) & Haven Island (The Last Resort). There are more items but those are cosmetics, contracts and whatnot that aren't tied to trophies whatsoever. The DLC Pass has all four of those "DLCs" two of them are regular maps and two of them are the co-op sniper maps (the mode that's getting turned off sometime this month). And the gold version is the base game + the pass. Basically if you already own the base game if you want the remaining content buy the pass. If you're looking to buy the game and want to be able to earn every trophy get the gold (I'm assuming it'd be slightly cheaper than if you were to buy the base game and the DLC pass)

Hopefully I was able to explain that in a non confusing manner. If not tell me and I'll try to go more in depth.

On the note of the two trophy stacks are you referring to it having absolutely all of Hitman 1's trophies? Or it having the 'Hitman 2: Additional Expansions'? Because it having the additional expansions had to do something with Sony or PS4 or PSN or whatever where trophies couldn't have more than like 120 something trophies in a list.

Edit: Also, if I had to guess from what I played of the game only three trophies are going to be unobtainable come the shutdown of co-op. That'd be 'Deadly Duo' for the Himmelstein sniper assassin level, 'Double Trouble' for the Singapore sniper assassin level and 'Two for One' for the Siberia sniper assassin level. Don't quote me on that but those are the only online trophies I remember... although Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 (2018) are really weird and are always online, so I guess the entire game is technically online(?)

4 minutes ago, GamingToups said:

If you don't already have it I wouldn't bother at this point personal.  Hitman 3 is going to have all of 1 and 2s content anyway

I *really* hope Hitman 3 doesn't have Hitman 1 & 2's trophies. I enjoy them letting the content being accessed from the one game with the updated systems but the trophies being literally duplicated from the first game was ridiculous.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Base version doesn't have Hantu Port (The Pen and the Sword), New York (Golden Handshake), Siberia (Crime and Punishment) & Haven Island (The Last Resort). There are more items but those are cosmetics, contracts and whatnot that aren't tied to trophies whatsoever. The DLC Pass has all four of those "DLCs" two of them are regular maps and two of them are the co-op sniper maps (the mode that's getting turned off sometime this month). And the gold version is the base game + the pass. Basically if you already own the base game if you want the remaining content buy the pass. If you're looking to buy the game and want to be able to earn every trophy get the gold (I'm assuming it'd be slightly cheaper than if you were to buy the base game and the DLC pass)

Hopefully I was able to explain that in a non confusing manner. If not tell me and I'll try to go more in depth.

On the note of the two trophy stacks are you referring to it having absolutely all of Hitman 1's trophies? Or it having the 'Hitman 2: Additional Expansions'? Because it having the additional expansions had to do something with Sony or PS4 or PSN or whatever where trophies couldn't have more than like 120 something trophies in a list.

Edit: Also, if I had to guess from what I played of the game only three trophies are going to be unobtainable come the shutdown of co-op. That'd be 'Deadly Duo' for the Himmelstein sniper assassin level, 'Double Trouble' for the Singapore sniper assassin level and 'Two for One' for the Siberia sniper assassin level. Don't quote me on that but those are the only online trophies I remember... although Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 (2018) are really weird and are always online, so I guess the entire game is technically online(?)

I *really* hope Hitman 3 doesn't have Hitman 1 & 2's trophies. I enjoy them letting the content being accessed from the one game with the updated systems but the trophies being literally duplicated from the first game was ridiculous.

Is ps+ requires to obtain these online trophies?i have the game but I haven't even started it

9 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Is ps+ requires to obtain these online trophies?i have the game but I haven't even started it

According to this post you do need PS+ for the co-op mode (the 3 trophies becoming unobtainable)

You can still get 100%.

The entire game can be played in online or offline mode (singleplayer).

The game encourages you to play in online mode and pretty much tells you stuff may not work offline.

I only played in online so I can't say if there are trophies that wouldn't unlock if you played offline.

Playing online does not require PS+.

There are three multiplayer trophies and they require PS+.

• Like 2

For Shadow of Mordor, a patch is being released which will address the three trophies that would be Discontinued from the online shutdown (they say three, but the Trials work fine on PSN offline):

"All three achievements will unlock. Barring some rare last-minute, unforeseen complication, a patch is on deck for early next week. Until that patch is live, I won't be able to offer more details but I'll be happy to discuss once it drops. Thanks for your patience — and most importantly — thanks for caring enough to raise your concerns. Sincerely, your passion here helped propel this up the chain and demonstrate the need to find a good solution. And I have to give props to WB again. They really worked hard with us to find the best possible outcome. Thanks, all -"

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 2