Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

1 hour ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but auto chess will be delisted on March 1st and unavailable to play for all platforms on July 1st, both of this year 

No it hasnt been mentioned. Also a quick search didnt find me anything.

Do you have a source?

EDIT: Yes I can see it on the psstore, specifically on the game page, webbrowser doesnt give me that same result though

EDIT2: its weird cuz some pages does say this and others doesnt. Also the termination date is 1 June 2023 according to what I read.

Edited by Bumperklever

3 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Do you have a source?

EDIT: Yes I can see it on the psstore, specifically on the game page, webbrowser doesnt give me that same result though

EDIT2: its weird cuz some pages does say this and others doesnt. Also the termination date is 1 June 2023 according to what I read.

Confirmed from the Italian webstore as well.

3 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Do you have a source?

Do you have a link handy for that info? I ask, because this game appears to have been delisted from the UK PS Store :(.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you have a link handy for that info? I ask, because this game appears to have been delisted from the UK PS Store :(.

There's a topic about it:

UK Store Link:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP8088-CUSA24857_00-AUTOCHESS202008E

I use AU for my EU stuff so here's an AU link too:

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP8088-CUSA24857_00-AUTOCHESS202008E

Edited by SajoAtine
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but auto chess will be delisted on March 1st and unavailable to play for all platforms on July 1st, both of this year 

Wow, the Auto Chess team made an announcement on all of their socials (Twitter, Facebook, Discord, etc.) on Nov 29, 2022 and it seems nobody noticed.

6 hours ago, Needles said:

Wow, the Auto Chess team made an announcement on all of their socials (Twitter, Facebook, Discord, etc.) on Nov 29, 2022 and it seems nobody noticed.

Anybody know if there's a comfortable amount of time to complete? Latest recommended time to start? Biggest time constraints/time consuming trophies? Etc

12 hours ago, syai0306 said:

shikhondo soul eater

Sales from eastasia games in Japan will end on March 31.

They will sell it at a discount price soon.

https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft_jp/status/1630072751733227521?t=R2idn_vWeTQEdwHxyWs3rg&s=19

Wait, only in Japan? Is there any information about the global releases? There are NA and EU stacks.

12 hours ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

Note: the termination date for Auto Chess is June 1, 2023 (not July 1, 2023). Definitely appreciate the heads up on this one though!!

15 hours ago, syai0306 said:

shikhondo soul eater

Sales from eastasia games in Japan will end on March 31.

They will sell it at a discount price soon.

https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft_jp/status/1630072751733227521?t=R2idn_vWeTQEdwHxyWs3rg&s=19

Is it a discount campaign or is the game going to be delisted?
I'm not sure what a promotional discount campaign announcement has to do in this particular forum thread..

EDIT: nvm didn't read later posts.. gg great game, already purchased.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

1 minute ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Is it a discount campaign or is the game going to be delisted?
I'm not sure what a promotional discount campaign announcement has to do in this particular forum thread..

The game is getting removed from the PS Store

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Do you have a source?

Can only find this tweet, where it says end of february:

You got any other link, where it says 1st June?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

The PS Store listing says 1st of June.

This twitter account seems to mention only mobile, perhaps mobile and consoles have different dates? Because the game was supposed to leave on February 6th on this tweet, however it's still there. I'd bet on the 1st of June deadline

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

Anybody know if there's a comfortable amount of time to complete? Latest recommended time to start? Biggest time constraints/time consuming trophies? Etc

I haven't played enough of it to really make a hard statement but from what I played last summer it didn't seem a hard thing just probably Grindy if more then anything. Matches can be anywhere from maybe ten minutes to sometimes especially in very long 8+ player modes could take like a hour even.

The only thing I will warn when crossplay is turned off on March 1st I really don't know what the games will be like then. Currently it has crossplay with Steam and Mobile which meant tons of active players and nearly no wait time before next match. That could be made worse with it turned off or we could get stuck with a crowd of players that only play auto battlers making the skillgap higher.

Btw don't know of other regions but on Canada PSN I can longer access to purchase AutoChess the game page is there but the line to purchase/download from there is missing. It was also missing when I tried searching for it but worked directly doing to the page.

1 hour ago, jayboo1991 said:

That is Auto Chess MOBA, a MOBA version of Auto Chess (which itself spun off from a MOBA).

Anyway…here is the tweet for the PlayStation game in question:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I haven't played enough of it to really make a hard statement but from what I played last summer it didn't seem a hard thing just probably Grindy if more then anything. Matches can be anywhere from maybe ten minutes to sometimes especially in very long 8+ player modes could take like a hour even.

The only thing I will warn when crossplay is turned off on March 1st I really don't know what the games will be like then. Currently it has crossplay with Steam and Mobile which meant tons of active players and nearly no wait time before next match. That could be made worse with it turned off or we could get stuck with a crowd of players that only play auto battlers making the skillgap higher.

Btw don't know of other regions but on Canada PSN I can longer access to purchase AutoChess the game page is there but the line to purchase/download from there is missing. It was also missing when I tried searching for it but worked directly doing to the page.

I've had it added to my library for two years now, last time I played was a beach event but I never popped a trophy, just collected loads of cosmetics from offline play and login rewards. If three full months isn't enough time for casual play maybe I'll just keep it that way...

41 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

I've had it added to my library for two years now, last time I played was a beach event but I never popped a trophy, just collected loads of cosmetics from offline play and login rewards. If three full months isn't enough time for casual play maybe I'll just keep it that way...

Assuming that cross play being gone doesn’t mess with it, it’s about 25 hours or so. The hardest trophies in my opinion are winning a solo and duos match and then the buying 100 legendary items. As long as you learn the basics and find a team that works well for you, the wins become a breeze. As for the 100 legendary items, you just buy them whenever they pop up and then sell them. I popped 1 trophy 2 years ago and went back to it a week and a half ago and have 8 of the 11 trophies now if that helps give a rough estimate. Fun game once you get used to the mechanics.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

This game is published by Digerati on US. There's a chance this might remains.

I asked EAS. All versions will be delisted but the only one they could confirm the date for, was the one they published.

Safe to say when the discount happens, that will be the last chance to buy Shikhondo.

Edited by ConAir
Spelling error
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, ConAir said:

I asked EAS. All versions will be delisted but the only one they could confirm the date for, was the one they published.

Safe to say when the discount happens, that will be the last chance to buy Shikhondo.

Thanks for confirming, will add soon to the list

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

The servers for Babylon's Fall are reported to be down now. Congrats to everyone who got the Platinums for this game that came out in 2022.

I second this, servers are down on all platforms as of today's morning. Gotta have some mental issues, really loved this game somehow.

UPDATE: I've updated the thread, if someone notices something missing, let me know

IMPORTANT WARNING:

Auto Chess gets delisted tomorrow and also account binding will be gone. With this feature offline, it might extend the time to get all stacks (unconfirmed)

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 3