Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

Shikhondo: Soul Eater is currently on sale for its lowest price ever in the Hong Kong store, HK$23.40 which is about 2€/2$. Only Eastasiasoft, the publisher for the asian version confirmed a price reduction, and so far, no price reductions have been made on either EU, NA nor HK stores. The sale lasts until the 15th of this month. If you don't care about what region the trophy list is from or stacking multiple regions, and just want a copy of the game, this is your chance to get it at a great price before the delisting come 31st March. 

Edit: I thought eastasiasoft meant a permanent price reduction until the delisting, but perhaps this sale is what they meant, and why only the asian version is on sale right now.

Edited by tony_snake_24
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Shikhondo: Soul Eater is currently on sale for its lowest price ever in the Hong Kong store, HK$23.40 which is about 2€/2$. Only Eastasiasoft, the publisher for the asian version confirmed a price reduction, and so far, no price reductions have been made on either EU, NA nor HK stores. The sale lasts until the 15th of this month. If you don't care about what region the trophy list is from or stacking multiple regions, and just want a copy of the game, this is your chance to get it at a great price before the delisting come 31st March. 

Edit: I thought eastasiasoft meant a permanent price reduction until the delisting, but perhaps this sale is what they meant, and why only the asian version is on sale right now.

NA/EU had it on sale a month ago. I'll wait towards the end of the month to see if it gets another sale but it's honestly a toss up.

If anyone wants an easy way to track game prices/get alerts when games go on sale, this is a good site.

I've linked the three main versions of the stacks (other regions may give you any combination of the stacks but these three I feel are the safest):
https://psdeals.net/us-store/game/1594198/shikhondo-soul-eater
https://psdeals.net/gb-store/game/1595021/shikhondo-soul-eater
https://psdeals.net/hk-store/game/1543685/shikhondo-soul-eater

5 minutes ago, II_uAngryBro_II said:

I know ZJ the Ball series was delisted…but for some reason it’s available in the EU store. Or it was a few days ago when I bought them all. 

It might be a scam to drive up sales numbers.

We see this occasionally on the Steam side of things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

I didn't see this in the thread but I figure I bring it up:

It's possible that Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on PS4 just had a server shutdown. You're able to create matches but can't join matches. You also can't invite friends. Private matches don't work at all (you can't obtain trophies in private matches anyway). It's been this way since at least Monday, possibly earlier. The last trophy obtained was in February 2023.

Small point: The Guide says Private Matches do work for earning trophies but offline bot matches don't count, is that not correct ??

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

I didn't see this in the thread but I figure I bring it up:

It's possible that Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on PS4 just had a server shutdown. You're able to create matches but can't join matches. You also can't invite friends. Private matches don't work at all (you can't obtain trophies in private matches anyway). It's been this way since at least Monday, possibly earlier. The last trophy obtained was in February 2023.

Also, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on PS3 can't connect to the Ubisoft servers without freezing your PS3. The game is still obtainable for all trophies except the multiplayer trophies, Destroyer and Sharing Is Caring. There is a workaround that involves creating a new Ubisoft account but who knows how long that will work.

For AC Black Flag..

Destroyer became unobtainable via normal methods at the end of 2021, I think it's documented that to get that now you have to purchase the 'Time Saver: Technology DLC' 

Ubisoft were quite forward about the other AC games having their servers shutdown so hopefully for those still to get the MP it will be resolved....

• Like 3

@EdinhoN The Ubisoft support link in the OP is dead but I haven't been able to find a replacement one on the official site since they revamped everything :(. EDIT: Found it: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-ca/help/article/multiplayer-and-online-services-availability-in-ubisoft-games/000064576?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

So I am having trouble with all aspects of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on PS3.

I did all MP trophies last year alongside the other ACs, but I try and do anything today after the message above and it just freezes (Play Single Player, even go to Additional Content).

Odd that Server issues knock out an entire game (if that's what it is)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Magicloud-MB said:

So I am having trouble with all aspects of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on PS3.

I did all MP trophies last year alongside the other ACs, but I try and do anything today after the message above and it just freezes (Play Single Player, even go to Additional Content).

Odd that Server issues knock out an entire game (if that's what it is)

Start the game in offline mode, known issue. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Igni said:

Start the game in offline mode, known issue. 

Erm.... how does this solve people not being able to access MP/Server Shutdown?

Hopefully it's an intermittent issue and not a Server Shutdown - I won't respond anymore as I don't want to clog up this feed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Magicloud-MB said:

Hopefully it's an intermittent issue and not a Server Shutdown - I won't respond anymore as I don't want to clog up this feed.

Start the game offline and then reconnect to your network. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Magicloud-MB said:

Because it avoids the logging into ubisoft servers at the main menu which crashes the system. Launching MP then signing in allows you to play MP without it crashing. 

• Like 3