Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

12 minutes ago, Ryan Industries said:

@CJStrawman For the record, this is just my opinion, I have no insider knowledge of what will be delisted or not delisted. I could be 100% wrong with the entire list. I wouldn't expect any of them to be discounted.

Arrowfell is currently on sale funnily enough but like you i think its in the "maybe" more than anything else.

iirc several of the games (that are no longer/not published under adult swim games on psn) have had devs say they are safe so those would be 100% safe

• Like 1

Thank you @Ryan Industries and @SpaceIsDandy I'll look into getting all the limited run type games (Rise & Shine, Mega Coin, Headlander) and such since those are some expensive disc games and get the Rick & Morty/Samurai Jack on disc at a later point.

Also just double checking Samurai Jack's Japanese version is in English right? Also are/did you two pick up Rwby Arrowfell? Just getting an opinion since I don't like losing games before I can even buy them haha

PS. I hate games getting Delisted, at least we actually get some heads up about these ones but still 🙃

• Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 2:26 AM, CelestialRequiem said:

The game is back online.

It's spawned back at the bonfire, it's fine. Let's see how long it'll last this time.

Dark Souls being so brutal and giving so little fucks about anything, it even kills itself. It'll likely be gone again soon though

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CJStrawman said:

Thank you @Ryan Industries and @SpaceIsDandy I'll look into getting all the limited run type games (Rise & Shine, Mega Coin, Headlander) and such since those are some expensive disc games and get the Rick & Morty/Samurai Jack on disc at a later point.

Also just double checking Samurai Jack's Japanese version is in English right? Also are/did you two pick up Rwby Arrowfell? Just getting an opinion since I don't like losing games before I can even buy them haha

PS. I hate games getting Delisted, at least we actually get some heads up about these ones but still 🙃

I haven't received my copy of Samurai Jack yet but according to Play-Asia the audio is in English and the subtitles can be changed to multiple languages, including English. If Arrowfell gets delisted then I'll probably pick up an Asian or Japanese physical copy since it's cheaper than the LRG version.

8 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Also last day for Rocket Arena both PVP and PVE are still available.

Edit: XP is now 100 times per game.

Wow. The game sucked, but props to the devs for doing what they can to make sure people can finish the XP grind at least.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NeuralPotato said:

For anyone that has done F1 2013 online trophies, double check that you have gotten the trophy mentioned in the referenced post. I missed it and I don't think I am the only one. 

Do you know how many hours from now the servers will shutdown? 

49 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

EA has not given a time for the shutdown so all we can do is speculate. Given that EA is an American company, I would say you likely have a minimum of about 9 hours before it's 9AM on the east coast, though it's more likely that the team that is handling this is on the west coast. Of course it's also a possibility that they would not actually make changes until a later day. I will reiterate that all of that is speculation and you should not take any particular time to heart. 

• Like 3

For the F1 games, I am starting to believe that only Racenet & leaderboards will close.

It makes sense in the way that they don't mention F1 2010 (wich is the oldest game, but it doesn't have Racenet)

We will find out in some hours from now

15 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

EA updated their service page and NHL 20 will be having it's online services terminated on September 16th, 2024 for all services.

Also last day for Rocket Arena both PVP and PVE are still available.

Edit: XP is now 100 times per game.

It doesn’t do much, as the 100 KOs per character, and total 1000 KOs are the longest grind of the game.

R.I.P bozo Rocket Arena, won’t be missed.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Maxie_M0us3 said:

It doesn’t do much, as the 100 KOs per character, and total 1000 KOs are the longest grind of the game.

R.I.P bozo Rocket Arena, won’t be missed.

I will miss Rev 😭

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hysteria said:

8 hours ago, NeuralPotato said:

EA has not given a time for the shutdown so all we can do is speculate. Given that EA is an American company, I would say you likely have a minimum of about 9 hours before it's 9AM on the east coast, though it's more likely that the team that is handling this is on the west coast. Of course it's also a possibility that they would not actually make changes until a later day. I will reiterate that all of that is speculation and you should not take any particular time to heart. 

Rocket Arena servers will shutdown today at 12:00 PM PDT, this is what it says on the game's official Twitter account. Thus, the servers have 6,5 hours left to work.

Edited by Asim_25
  • Like 3

F1 2012 cant sing in in racenet atm eu region, dont know this error is normal in 2012  ,was able to get the hidden f1 2013 online trophy a hour ago and able to sing in ,seems only racenet is down in 2012, but the leaderboards and creating lobby is working

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, japancollecter said:

F1 2012 cant sing in in racenet atm eu region, dont know this error is normal in 2012  ,was able to get the hidden f1 2013 online trophy a hour ago and able to sing in ,seems only racenet is down in 2012, but the leaderboards and creating lobby is working

So it seems it's just RaceNet that's closing, then. I do wish Codemasters/EA would tell us what specifically is closing rather than having to do guesswork.

• Like 4