Tidus4713

Cat Fight trophy

115 posts in this topic

Every1  should make sure they're online and pay the fee THEN backup save and complete the event.

Get ability and get ur original save back from cloud.

This way u always gain abilities and its more likely that u will find cat call cause u cant get duplicate abilities.

I get what you're saying but if you don't save after each one don't you lose each ability that you've gotten each time. Like I played 20 times and each time I get an ability and quit out of it and load my save I don't have that ability anymore

16 hours ago, diddy09z said:

I get what you're saying but if you don't save after each one don't you lose each ability that you've gotten each time. Like I played 20 times and each time I get an ability and quit out of it and load my save I don't have that ability anymore

your equipment must be saved server side and status of the multiverse on your ps4 because I did this for like 8 hours straight yesterday and finally got cat call.

Anbody know where to found out when the next ability challenge will be?

I am just hoping that this trophy pops up while I grind my way to Lvl 20 for all characters. :(

I just cant do it anymore

i either get abilities that i had or useless ones

what did wb think about putting this stupid system in the game!!!

i even have staff of grayson but no lick with cat call

On 7/6/2017 at 1:24 PM, OMID-GTS said:

I just cant do it anymore

i either get abilities that i had or useless ones

what did wb think about putting this stupid system in the game!!!

i even have staff of grayson but no lick with cat call

The save glitch still works though on the latest patch?

The save glitch does work but it feels like it takes 20 hours to do now! Anybody found a easier way to do so ? ? Glad I got that damn trophy out of the way!!

Posted (edited)

Seriously have almost reached my limit with this trophy. I think i'm only missing about 5 abilities now in total, with Cat Call being one of them. It feels like they know i'm trying to find it and therefore have made it impossible for me to find in my hundreds of motherboxes i've opened or as a reward for the ability Multiverse events. 

EDIT: Finally got it. Farmed the ability reward multiverse events and after my third try in that session i got it. Thank all the Gods. 

Edited by Exalted-Olympus

On 7/12/2017 at 10:30 AM, Exalted-Olympus said:

Seriously have almost reached my limit with this trophy. I think i'm only missing about 5 abilities now in total, with Cat Call being one of them. It feels like they know i'm trying to find it and therefore have made it impossible for me to find in my hundreds of motherboxes i've opened or as a reward for the ability Multiverse events. 

EDIT: Finally got it. Farmed the ability reward multiverse events and after my third try in that session i got it. Thank all the Gods. 

Is there a way you can check if you have cat fight ability? I've been opening boxes but I didn't check to see what I got.

On Customize Characters, select the Catwoman and on the purple slots are her abilities.

This is a poor developers trophy build up , They should've put this ability as a reward for getting all the charecters to level 20 and not in a random loot box , Not fair at all for the players that invest time in this game .

i finally got mines. all i did was wait between- 7am, 11pm.2pm. 6pm, 10pm. and 2am eastern time everyday on multiverse event. 

Can sb. summarize the best method to get this trophy, please. I know it sounds a bit silly, but I started the game today with no patch and read sth here and there, but I m not sure.

So, should I play with no patch,such that I collect the ingame money, make a back up and then buy bronze boxes for only 1000 or patch the game and use another method?

Do whatever you feel, like doing all i did was open mother boxes from guilds and multiverse . While i was grinding my money for more boxes, take advantage of random ability events. If your lucky you can get up to three a day, also platinum and diamond boxes could give you an ability.

Edited by ESJS90