June 2017 PS+

snakebit10

8 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

I know you asked billy, but I enjoyed it. It doesn't have any speech (intelligible speech anyway) but it's a story driven platformer. I enjoyed my interpretation of the story. The platforming was fairly standard for a 3d platformer, not too easy and not too hard. You'll need to do a second partial playthrough for the 100% as collectibles can't be obtained until after you've finished for the first time.

Thanks Billy and Kuuhaku, With a better understanding I realize I need to be in the mood for this one. I also need the time for gaming a bit as I wait patiently for my SNES controller extension cables to arrive, I figured my PS3 needs some attention.

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The streak, man, the streak =D It's terrifying to think it could break :D

I know someone that has a streak of almost two years. And he doesn't cheese it as far as I know. (Like buy a Telltales game and unlock one trophy per day to stretch it out.)

I could only imagine the emotional breakdown someone like that would have if something physically prevented them from playing and getting a trophy in a day and the streak ended against their will.

I'm just relieved that I'm not affected by such nonsense. xD

On 6/1/2017 at 1:47 AM, snakebit10 said:

The rumors were true.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/05/31/ps-plus-free-games-for-june-2017/

Killing Floor 2 (PS4) :platinum:

Life Is Strange (PS4:platinum:

Abyss Odyssey (PS3) 100%

WRC 5 (PS3) :platinum:

Neon Chrome (PS4/Vita) 100%

Spy Chameleon (PS4/Vita) :platinum:

Thanks to @BillyHorrible for the links to the trophy list. I wasn't sure how to do it.

I thought there were going to be some big changes to Plus this month. I guess those will be announced at E3. I'd like to see them bring back the yearly installments of plus like we use to get.

I'll gladly take Killing Floor 2 this month.

I may add WRC 5 to my list also.

You have the wrong WRC 5 list linked.

25 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Heads up! This month's game lineup is live at the PT (EU) PS Store.

The EU Blog did not mention Spy Chameleon as crossbuy, but the PS4 version is actually showing up as "free".

The US blog listed it as cross-buy though. I know we had different lists last month but it seems weird just to drop cross-buy in one region.

9 minutes ago, Nitro said:

You have the wrong WRC 5 list linked.

You've said this before, do you have any links?

As said in the WRC 5 thread, to the best of my knowledge there is only one WRC 5 game and it's the one linked to. The one with the trophy list called "WRC: FIA World Rally Championship" is the 2010 game. There's three WRC 5 lists - one PS4 game, one PS3 game and one Vita game, the one in the OP links to the PS3 game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Rally_Championship_(video_game_series)#Games

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=wrc

Edited by BillyHorrible

It says Neon Chrome is unavailable to purchase because I "bought" the demo before... seems cool. I guess I'll contact support later.

Update: Contacted support and they fixed it pretty quickly. They cancelled the demo purchase and then I was able to buy the game. If anyone else has a similar issue, the chat support should be able to fix it.

Edited by kuuhaku
Updated with new info