June 2017 PS+

snakebit10

Great Month, only own Neon Chrome.

Killing Floor 2, heard this one Is decent fun.

Life Is Strange, always wanted to play this. Wish it came with the PS3 version. Just for trophy hunters.

Abyss Odyssey, don’t think I will play this anytime soon.

WRC 5, Great series for trophy hunters. Though number 5 is the weakest, IMO. Thankfully a separate list from the Vita. I can stack this one.

Neon Chrome. one of the best twin stick shooters. Deserves a Platinum…. Shame it did not get one. Plays really well on the Vita.

Spy Chameleon, always wanted to play this. Hoping it is a easy platinum and fun one as well.

Hope, next month is just as varied with 1-2 Standouts.

Have played all 3 WRC on the Vita.....5 is a downgrade. New Developers.....easy platinum at least. Visually worse than 4 but better loading times. They change the controls and feel of the game slightly.....

2 minutes ago, Happy said:

Easy platinums seem to be the theme for this month.

Definitely. 

Though I just did WRC5 on Vita, and it got boring quite quickly. Plus I've seen some negative things about the PS3 version. Easy 10-15 hour platinum though. 

I already have Neon Chrome thanks to PSN errors, and I don't even play the damn thing because it's trash.

Poorly optimized, uses the whole RAM of the PS Vita (no multi-task) and full of glitches.

Thanks PS Plus.

Boo for not having links to the trophy lists in the OP!

Killing Floor 2 (PS4) :platinum:

Life Is Strange (PS4:platinum:

Abyss Odyssey (PS3) 100%

WRC 5 (PS3) :platinum:

Neon Chrome (PS4/Vita) 100%

Spy Chameleon (PS4/Vita) :platinum:

Okay, now to find some information on these games because I don't know anything about any of the PS3/Vita titles...

6 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Boo for not having links to the trophy lists in the OP!

Killing Floor 2 (PS4) :platinum:

Life Is Strange (PS4:platinum:

Abyss Odyssey (PS3) 100%

WRC 5 (PS3) :platinum:

Neon Chrome (PS4/Vita) 100%

Spy Chameleon (PS4/Vita) :platinum:

Okay, now to find some information on these games because I don't know anything about any of the PS3/Vita titles...

I don't know how to link the list like you have.

2 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I don't know how to link the list like you have.

It's all manual labour, son xD

If you right click on one of those links, you can copy the link I used (that or just go to the game pages yourself and copy the adress directly). After that it's just editing your original post, hovering over the text which you want to link to the page and then creating the link (fifth symbol on the edit bar).

... Or you could go the super easy route and just copy all of my text and paste it over yours :)

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

It's all manual labour, son xD

If you right click on one of those links, you can copy the link I used (that or just go to the game pages yourself and copy the adress directly). After that it's just editing your original post, hovering over the text which you want to link to the page and then creating the link (fifth symbol on the edit bar).

... Or you could go the super easy route and just copy all of my text and paste it over yours :)

Thanks, I'll just copy and paste from you.

Now is Life is Strange just Episode 1 or the whole bundle?

Little annoyed as Ive already got it, very happy about Killing Floor and Abyss Odyssey though :)

EDIT: The post doesn't really tell you, just says its an awesome 5 part episodic game

Edited by TheBritishBaron

What a strong month haha. Makes me laugh when people prematurely said that Xbox beat out Sony this month before Sony even unvealed their offerings. Hey, they can enjoy Watch Dogs all they want. I can actually see myself playing more than one of the free games. To me, that's a huge win.

• Like 1