June 2017 PS+

snakebit10

Best month of PS Plus in ages for me. I love horde mode type games like Cod zombies, so Killing Floor 2 is right up my alley. I know a couple people who wouldn't shut up about Life is Strange so I'm excited to check that out as well. 

Overall this year I've been pretty pleased with Plus. I've gotten at least 4 or 5 games from plus on PS4 I've been meaning to play. 

Pretty awesome month. Already own Life is Strange and Spy Chameleon, but both PS3 games are ones I've considered buying in the past. Now, I get to try them for free. :D Might play Killing Floor 2 with people on my friends' list, or maybe even alone. Still play Paladins here and there, despite having the Plat. Neon Chrome... I don't know what that is. :/

I am looking forward for asia ps line up.. we received life is strange last to last month i think.. so i think 1 game will be killing floor 2 and other.. thats still to be seen.. i dont know but i do feel asia line up is far far better than north america and europe.. is still remember in march we got 6 ps4 games.. including until dawn.. and also ps plus for singapore for 1 year.. thats what i have costs around 44 sgd which is equal to 31 usd.. i dont exactly know about how much it is in us.. but i think its 59 usd.. now thats lot of difference.. i just wish that they give good games every month for everyone if not the best.. 

Nothing here for me (already have LiS and don't have a Vita yet) but I picked up a bunch of new games in the Digital Discounts sale this month so you win some, you lose some. Have grabbed at least 1 game a month since I became a + member so it was about time I had a dud month. 

5 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I've been at it for 7 years and I'm not bored of it.

I was into achievement hunting for about two years and it almost ruined my urge to game in general. Just playing what I want, when I want for how long I want now. I'll start your Titan Souls, I don't care that I won't get even half of those trophies.

1 hour ago, Rafi_004 said:

WRC5 could be played in ps4?

Two types of multi-platform titles. Others are developed with multi-platform support in mind and get a cross-buy release, they're usually indie such as Type:Rider. Usually the trophy list is shared across platforms, sometimes it stacks.

Then there are premium titles that get a simultaneous last-gen version, this has been going on from PS2. They're most often sports franchise (which'd include WRC) but lately Dragon Age: Inquisition and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor got one too. They never share the trophy list and are never cross-buy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ars said:

Two types of multi-platform titles. Others are developed with multi-platform support in mind and get a cross-buy release, they're usually indie such as Type:Rider. Usually the trophy list is shared across platforms, sometimes it stacks.

Then there are premium titles that get a simultaneous last-gen version, this has been going on from PS2. They're most often sports franchise (which'd include WRC) but lately Dragon Age: Inquisition and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor got one too. They never share the trophy list and are never cross-buy.

Thanks for answering! Then maybe I should buy it. Costs 15€ till 10th ?

1 minute ago, Rafi_004 said:

Thanks for answering! Then maybe I should buy it. Costs 15€ till 10th 1f604.png

Or alternatively, if you still have your PS3 lying around, you could download it from PS+ somewhere between the 6th and 10th, and then see if you like it and would consider paying €15 for the improved version.

Other games we got on PS+ for PS3 that have a PS$ version but weren't cross-buy were Thief, Sherlock Holmes... But there were, unfortunately and contrary to what @ars said, also indie cross-platform release games that were not cross-buy through PS+, like Chariot. As a rule though, "indie = crossbuy and AAA = no way, José" seems to be pretty spot on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

But there were, unfortunately and contrary to what @ars said, also indie cross-platform release games that were not cross-buy through PS+, like Chariot. As a rule though, "indie = crossbuy and AAA = no way, José" seems to be pretty spot on.

Sure there are bundles of them, Binding of Isaac, Geometry Wars 3, Minecraft etc. Should've put "often" in there as I neglected to be precise beyond any reprimands :P