Cars 3 trophy thoughts?

Not a lot of trophies, and there's no bronze trophies! Wow! ? Seems pretty straightforward list. Not sure how hard gold rings are for King of the Playground. And I'm curious what the skill checks works. Other than that, seems pretty easy. I did enjoy Cars 2. The price I think maybe a bit high for day one. I'm gonna wait for price drop but definitely gonna pick it up sometime in the future.

Also, am I missing something? I thought it is only a PS4 release? But this is a PS3 trophy list? If there is a stack by platform, then it's all good! ?

Didn't even know there would be another Cars game. That's good news, definitely gonna pick this one up. The trophies shouldn't be much of a problem, once you get the hang of it, I guess. And the Plat isn't just called "Platinum" or "Completed", which is always a plus.

• Like 1

"Drive on 2 wheels for a total of 15 minutes" Seriously WTF. :giggle: This could be very easy if there is an area or extremely frustrating. You always got that one trophy on the list that pulls your ball hairs out. I did plat Cars 2 and might go for this if cheap as its a nice breakaway from the AAA games. Let's see 

Edited by DF007gamer

Well i have the platinum for cars: Race O Rama and cars 2 so i probably buy this game. Not going to buy this game on day of release but most likely wait until its dropped down in price. Hope this is just easy as the other cars games

D00M3D_UK_.png

Edited by D00M3D_UK_

I thought the barbie and saving puppies one would be the last PS3 release expect cross platform titles. ? 

So I guess it took them so long to make this Car 3 game so they have to release it anyway. 

Still dont know why they don't change it to PS4.  

edit: just found out that it has all current gen console releases...... just having a separate trophy listing for PS3/PS4

Edited by crisding89

• 4 years later...