What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Going to start Horizon Zero Dawn for my 100th platinum later tonight. Currently got work and other duties to take care of so can't play it right now.

Will be purchasing Mad Dog Mcgee for a quick and easy 100%. If it resembles anything like those old Konami arcade first person shooters of the 1990s, then Mad Dog will be good.

Well I was trying to finish infamous 2 earlier so I can finish it before rayman origins and legends come in the mail.

And yes I finished it

EDIT: And by finish I mean just do the main game. Second playthrough for plat will be another day

Edited by OobiGod

13 hours ago, Soneto said:

Okami HD, working on collecting all stray beads and looking out for any praise I may have missed out on.

The fish trophy was the one I struggled with the most. 

OT:

Still working on Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, leveling up while working on some quests and private actions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

The fish trophy was the one I struggled with the most. 

OT:

Still working on Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, leveling up while working on some quests and private actions.

Yes I'm doing the fish one too atm :shakefist:

I just end a round of some games I got on list, Im trying to get up my completion % so getting old games that in the time I wasnt in the mood to get all the trophy"s.

Current working on: My goal level up my completition % to 70% - Rigth now I"m at 60.97%

Games working on:

Deadly Premonition (PS3)

Dead Island (PS3) (Looking patners for coop trophy"s if you are interested)

Dark Souls 3 (PS4)

These 3 for the moment them I will go for other round!

crespino97.png

plodding my way through S ranking all the extra ops in MGS Peace Walker, working on high level staff to develop Bandanna. Just recently started Witcher 3 complete edition[DeathMarch] but if anything i would say i'm still in planning of stages of that. If i had to guess though i would say with my schedule my next Plat would be Horizon Zero Dawn which i plan to start next week.

• Like 1