What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

3 trophies left in infamous 2, 1 trophy left in GTAV, and one left in Dead Space.

Played DS in October and got the few remaining trophies except for beating the game on Impossible. Currently at chapter 3.

Got all the remaining Grand Theft Auto Online trophies this week except for hitting level 100. I'm level 90 now, so I just need to put in a few more sessions to earn the platinum. I am going to port my level 100 character with his 2 full garages over to PS4 when the time comes. And the online trophies pop automatically since the stats are saved on Rockstars Social Club servers, Jea!

Infamous 2, I just need to acquire all the powers, (this was a pain in the first game too), and finish the User Generated Content trophies.

I want to have all these done ASAP so I can replay BioShock and finally start Infinite.

Close to platinum Batman Arkham City, debating on whether playing Arkham Origins on my profile (those online trophies)

My favorite trophies:

Red Dead  Redemption 100%,

Uncharted 2 100%,

Shadow of th Colossus platinum, 

Dead Space 2 100%,

Deadly Premonition platinum,

Dead Souls platinum,

And saving Mass Effect 2 platinum for my 50th.

Edited by le7Samurai

• 2 weeks later...

I recently just finished up the trophies on L.A. Noire. It had been a long time since I played the game and I didn't have my previous save file, so that was a bit of a task. The game was recommended to me on the "Post Above..." thread here and honestly, if it wasn't for that thread, I probably wouldn't have touched the game again.

That being said, I have three projects I'm working on. Infamous 2 will be the first, followed by Infamous: Festival of Blood and finally I'll be completing the "Impossible" difficulty of Dead Space. I believe I can have the first two done before or just after Christmas!