What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

i'm working on Deadly Premonition, i like it so far. Then i have Max Payne 3... only 2 trophies away from the plat and they are the worst, New York Minute mode and Ney York Minute hardcore. The last time i played was in september 2014, i tried again yesterday and, well, i failed miserably but i won't give up, i will just postpone it haha.

I'd say my most favourite would be getting the Platinum for Beyond: Two Souls, not only because the game made me cry but also because it was my very first Platinum.

At the moment I'm working on getting a couple of the trophies for Tales Of Xillia 2 before I carry on with the story line

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently working on Infamous. Played this game on and off for quite a few years now! I really love it so would be great to finally achieve the platinum. Currently playing the game on hard mode and using a blast shard map so hoping that over the next couple of weeks to achieve the 2 trophies relating to those things. Not too sure how well I'll do and also have another 3 trophies to get (2 are easy which I'm annoyed I've not done yet lol but doing all the stunts...not too sure!!) but hopefully the platinum will be mine soon!

I like talking about games with trophy hunters.. so the topic is quite simple. What trophies are you going for and what games are you excited to play? If you'd also like, what is your favorite trophy that you've earned?

I'm working on the Bioshock 2 grind for the platinum and I'm still about 50k eve away. I'm also playing Guardians of Middle Earth with friendlisters.

My favorite trophy that I've earn is my Fallout 3 Platinum. It was the second platinum I ever earned and the game played like a beater car. It froze every hour or so and had framerate drops. It was one of the worst best games I've ever played.

Bioshock series are the sh**! So i get that you want this one, story is so great that the aging graphics don't even matter :)

Actually i loved the MP on 2, but i guess the lobbies must be near dead so enjoying the trophies legit must be getting hard....

Personnally i dived back into demon's souls after real long, dont know why i put it away so long... such a great game, even now!

And also finishing off Bioshock Infinite, still missing that plat!

PS. Yeah Fallout was quite a trip! When oh when will will i be able to hold Fallout 4 in my arms?!? :P

I'm working on Back to the Future: The Game as well as Assassin's Creed Revelations, the only Ezio Trilogy game I haven't played yet. So far, Back to the Future: The Game is incredibly enjoyable, and Assassin's Creed Revelations is sort of OK at best.

• Like 1