What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I've been working on Rayman Legends on PS3 for the past couple of months. Those daily challenges for the Truly Awesome trophy is by far the grindiest of the grind. But I'm closing in on it and the plat, and if all goes well, I should get right on Christmas Day.

Other than that, I'm working on South Park: The Stick of Truth and Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark.

• 3 weeks later...

on ps3

Call of duty world at war

Assassin's Creed Rogue

Resistance 3

Infamous 1

Prototype 1 (is pretty hard)

on ps4

Call of dudty advacned warfare

Watch dogs

Infamous First light (dont have it jet but it wil com)

And maybe others bud dont now wich one jet

Presently going for Geometry Wars plat which is probably going to take some time.

I loved Infamous First Light so much that I bought Second Son. I'll start pursuing that plat soon. 

I'll eventually have to circle back to Shadow of Mordor to snag the trophies added with the new DLC to reacquire 100%, since I previously scored the plat.

Cheers and good luck to all in your pursuits!  :D

Im on a break now, but at the moment i'm going for Deux Ex platinum... done my first walktrough on hard mode and tried to get all the trophies all at once...but somehow, didnt get the pacifist, foxiest of the hounds and doctorate... i dont undersant how i missed the first one... im sure i didnt kill anyone...  :angry:

• Like 1

Im on a break now, but at the moment i'm going for Deux Ex platinum... done my first walktrough on hard mode and tried to get all the trophies all at once...but somehow, didnt get the pacifist, foxiest of the hounds and doctorate... i dont undersant how i missed the first one... im sure i didnt kill anyone...  :angry:

I have also been deprived of platinum in my hard playthrough, missing only foxiest of the hounds trophy....At the time I didn`t know that failed hack counts as an alarm, so that is probably what killed it for me....As for pacifist trophy, maybe you accidentally killed someone not being aware of that, like smashing thorough wall or shooting enemy in the head with tranq dart....

Well, a speed run on easy difficulty is my plan ;)

• Like 1