What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

im working on dragon age origins its not hard its just that the last trophy is kill 1000 darkspawn and its glitched so now i need to go back and get it since i deleted the save file and found out how to get it. i hate glitch trophies makes my no life harder lol

• Like 1

I'm currently working on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I have all the Team Missions complete thanks to the awesome ninja skills of Phorus and I've completed Master Ninja difficulty also. I've currently finished 36/68 of Chapter Challenges so I just need to grind out the remaining chapters and get the remaining 1000 weapon kill trophies I'm missing. This will be my 9th Platinum on this account (This is my third PSN account) but I'll likely leave one trophy remaining so I can finish up another game and make it a milestone 10th :)

Working through Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom with my wife. Two more levels and 4 challenges for the Crysis 3 plat (was going to do this last night and then fell asleep on the couch at like 9pm) Also working on the Rogue Legacy remix bosses. Getting Neo Kidhr under 25% about a third of the time so it should be soon.

• Like 2

Just about to get back into Dead Nation on PS3 after giving it a break for a few weeks. I've still got 9 trophies to go including finishing the campaign on Grim and Morbid difficulties, the collectables and total kills. I wasn't sure what to expect when starting up the game but I've had quite bit of fun with it!

I'm playing through Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 at a really slow pace. I also started playing Uncharted 2 again after a year-long hiatus, so there's that. I might actually get the platinum this time (or at the very least do everything but my crushing play through).

I'm currently working on Dead Rising 2, I just need to get the "Better with a Friend" trophy and the plat is mine *w* . However, it's really hard to look for a DD2 co-op partner :( , oh well xp I'm working on 4 games actually, Dead Rising 2 , Dead or Alive 5, PlayStation Battle Royale and LittleBigPlanet Karting, and they only require online trophies for platinum :rolleyes: