What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I have also been deprived of platinum in my hard playthrough, missing only foxiest of the hounds trophy....At the time I didn`t know that failed hack counts as an alarm, so that is probably what killed it for me....As for pacifist trophy, maybe you accidentally killed someone not being aware of that, like smashing thorough wall or shooting enemy in the head with tranq dart....

Well, a speed run on easy difficulty is my plan ;)

I had the same problem with foxiest of the hounds i think... ABout pacifist... i checked it everytime and reload if kill... i even got to save malik only using tasers...mostly... maybe when i broke a wall... i never saw anyone beyond those...

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm on cleanup duty for games that have been shoved down the list. I platted Yakuza: Dead Souls, Midway: Arcade Origins and Akiba's Trip on Friday and Saturday. I'm close to platting Tales of Graces f (I love that game), and will follow up by platting Tales of Xillia (I hate that game). I think I'll start on Yakuza 4 again after that.

Most of this is an effort to clear space on my harddrive. The games listed above (except for Midway) have either large installs or large game data files.

I'm playing bioshock 1 on survivor with no chambers to get the rest of the non-dlc trophies that i haven't earn on my first playthrough. I got the research camera so things are a bit easier now. Only thing left to do is get that camouflage tonic and i'll finish the game in no time ^_^

Just started my 2nd play through of Dark Souls 2, going really smooth.  Working on finishing Dragon Age 1 after about 2 years on the shelf, just 3 trophies to go. Also knocking out some of the IGC psn games when I get bored.

Edited by Hemiak

Dragon Fantasy, book 2. I like this game quite a bit, although I hope that if a book 3 comes out, they will add a little more meat to the game (Book 1 took less than 8 hours to go through 4 different stories, and Book 2 is looking like a 10-15 hour plat at the end of the day).

For example, you capture monsters in Dragon Fantasy. Why not, e.g., create a monster park, a al Dragon Quest VII? Or a monster arena, a la Dragon Quest 8? With the name "Dragon Fantasy", I wish the developers would do more to emulate some of the awesome features of those games, rather than simply paying their respects plotwise.

GTA 5 lvl 100 trophy. Its going to take awhile.

Just started my 2nd play through of Dark Souls 2, going really smooth.  Working on finishing Dragon Age 1 after about 2 years on the shelf, just 3 trophies to go. Also knocking out some of the IGC psn games when I get bored.

Just got dks2 plat. Great game.

Working on Alice Madness Returns for 21st platinum. Previously I intend to platinum Persona 4 Golden, but I want to make P4G as either 25th platinum or 1337th trophy for my trophy milestone. So Alice becomes "filler" game. Then I will try to platinum 3 other games before unlocking final trophy of P4G. :)

I'm working on trying to get the Far Cry 4 platinum and I'm enjoying the game (especially since it's my first Far Cry game). My favorite trophy has to be getting the platinum for Killzone 3. I loved the multiplayer in that game so much that I wanted to get the platinum for it. I not only got the platinum for it I got 100% on it!

Currently working on Samurai Warriors 4 platinum, time consuming but easy enough, also working on Red Dead Redemption but I don't know about it's platinum due to the glitchy servers. 

After these two I'll most likely either switch to a new game entirely or work on Yakuza 4 until 5 is released.