What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Defiance (Because easy, but time consuming ultra rare platinum). While I go crazy on that, I want to finish up Dead Space and Katamari Forever, then hitting the Vita for my two Japan bought games for some more ultra rare plats. Wondering if I should do Sword Art Online or Noire (Hyperdimension) for platinum #25...

Yup PRESIDENT *Ghost* :D, I am also working on FUBAR mode (and a few "left-over" trophies) so that I|WE can earn the PLATNINUM for this game, indeed ;)!

Hey, dancer! I've already played this game in another account, but i still had a little trouble with Suicide Mission, in silly parts. A few moments that i had trouble in my first playthrough was a breeze in this second, like the garage part, the Chapter 13 and 14, that i didn't die even once. 

Still, it's my first time doing the FUBAR playthrough, and instead of other people, i prefer the 417 over the AA-12.

Bejeweled 3-Need to get all the gold badges. I'm about halfway there

Dragon Age: Origins-Just started

The Sims 3 Pets-Have about half the trophies done. Most of the ones that remain require some time investment

Skyrim-Need to finish the Dragonborn expansion, then I'll be done

The main focus is currently Origins and Sims 3 Pets.

Battlefield 3 - Need to do all the online trophies. Just started the online yesterday

Joe danger 2 - Need 3 more pro medals. This game has pushed me to my limits as a trophy hunter

resogun - Had the Plat and now the DLC is out so need to clean that back up to 100%

currently going for the platinum for Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2, it's an easy plat though required a hell of a grinding, especially for maxing up all the girls to lvl 99, thankfully i don't have a lot's of grudge on grinding type trophies, RPG's of all kind are always a bit repeatitive in gameplay so grinding stuff is a common thing in RPG's. 

Doing Defiance for the long term, since the contract trophies take at least five weeks minimum. Been playing since I got the platinum for Dead Space, and it's not as bad as most people I have talked to said about it. (Other than the few connection errors, but my internet is not that stellar in the first place) and besides, free to play MMO with no subscription fee and an ultra rare platinum trophy? Rather plat this than DCUO.

Short term I have Hyperdimension Neptunia (JP Version) and Dead Space 2. Switching between these two day by day and considering I have only beaten Neptunia (and got the platinum on the NA version) I will probably get HN platinum first. That and because it will take me a while to get my fear out of doing the eye poke machine in DS2.