Character display thread

With Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood's official release near, I thought it would be a good idea for PSNP members who play the game to show off how their characters look, and get a gauge of everyone's different tastes, not to mention to see what the most frequently used race and gender is among PSNP users. I'll get the ball rolling.

To get the same type of image for your character that I've used for my character, head to your appropriate region's Lodestone site, EU link here, NA link here and JP link here, go to your character's profile and click on the image of your character on the page to get the full-sized image plus URL. You do not need to use this image though, screenshots are fine too, obviously.

608e2d157e1ae579cd47fff86a37096c_39e25ac

As much as I like the Samurai's starting gear, it's a shame it can't be dyed at all, so I'll be aiming for the Yasha set for when I hit level 60 with it.

• Like 2

So far from the posts, it would seem female is the most preferred gender among PSNP's Final Fantasy XIV players, just barely, with a ratio of 4-3, with Hyur being the most preferred race with 3, with only Roegadyn being a total no-show so far and every other race appearing once.

• Like 1

My two mains:

eb7633f8fcc864010690ee7a75336a3a_7a573cbb92afd3a7ecbf0882787e9481ff92c24_96ab1df

Play both a lot and they're near the same level as well.

Edit: Reason for two mains is cause I play on two servers/Worlds to play with two groups of different friends.

Edited by ylc0304
  • Like 2

EDIT: Now that I have Lodestone, I can repost my character... I made two more characters but decided not to use the first one. This is the character I plan on getting the platinum with, Krysteena Naito. She's starting as an Archer (she's at Level 20 now) but after doing the main story, I'll switch her to a more healer-friendly class.

6a60933599e1d798d4592e8b4fc16f18_c514cdc

Edited by MidnightCJ
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, DarkSuttonMoon said:

bit late sorry

There's no such thing as being late on this thread, sure I started it due to Stormblood's release, but I have no intention of closing the thread any time soon.

Still surprised to see that there's not a single Roegadyn yet, and that I'm the only Miqo'te so far.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started ARR all the way back in the PS3-era but stopped playing after burning myself out levelling up all my crafting classes on the road to the platinum. I picked the game back up last November and haven't touched another game since, I'm completely hooked again. I'm currently maining a Scholar but gearing up my Red Mage to have a DPS alternative for Savage!

7dd16d558a9242c67c121e79e794b697_5047bc5

• Like 2