the day i feared that would come has happened...

idk, what i'm going to say is so weird that it sounds like a perfect idea... why hasn't sony made a feature where you can delete a whole game Trophy's Collection? a whole game, where you can start all over again. its so shit seeing someone with a 100% completion and ALOT of hidden trophies, like even that "H" sign is very annoying... Sony should consider adding such things like that just like they did for the PS4, the way to delete 0% Games... which is only done on the PS4... if Sony makes their new console which will 100% will be by 2020. why wouldn't simply add that feature in case people had ALOT of Hidden trophies or even 1... and also for the future... Hey, Again... that's just an Idea that popped from my head after what EdinhoN said. I'm sure its an Idea that has Alot to be good for the Trophy Hunters... Especially in the current gen. I'm also sure that this deserves alot of thinking about. and if Sony would make one then it MUST be in a very private place in the Upcoming PS Console... like in account management and you have to enter your password in case Controller is fucked where it spams every button or in case you have your children or small bros/sisters running around not knowing what they're actually doing. 

it's not only a key for Incomplete or unobtainable plats/100%s... it would also have the ability to enjoy the game again and Plat/100% it, delete a game you are not proud of playing, idk there can be TONS of mostly positive uses. like imagine everything in the scenario where you can go in the past and fix what you've recently done, consider it as making mistakes in life and going back in a time machine to fix them to completely change your present and future.

would that make you more happy? HELL YES! 

im not sad that i got my platinum Honestly, i'm sad that i have a H sign. which i will have to live with forever unless what i'm saying is already the upcoming Future.

Edited by SniperEliteDido

and i couldn't agree more... if someone completed the campaign on Veteran, got the most annoying Story mode trophy ever in COD history probably (thank god its a gold, if it was a silver this would have made this trophy so pissy, Zombie Trophies were not easy nor hard but Tower of Babble and Don't Fire Until you see were a hard a challenge, not the hardest of all-time but defo hard), prestiging defo took alot of time, still of course not the hardest grind of all-time but was hard since the game's been 5 years, and after 5 years defo there will be some God players out there, like atleast one or 2 in every lobby... i say i deserve the platinum, which i didn't mean to hack even though there's never evidence to prove it... but, Hey... Life isn't fair sometimes, and people will always look at the tiny easy trophy and forget that you a GIANT ACCOMPLISHMENT! i would say all the people who thought that i shouldn't get flagged know how much struggle Giant Accomplishment was and the zombie trophies... idk that's all.

sometimes People will hate you because they ain't you... not about higher trophy levels or platinums or trophies or Completion... One thing i know, is that if that ever happens to anyone exactly like it just happened to me, and he/she got all of the Base Game trophies and went through a fucking pain in the ass journey to 100% story and Base Game Zombies, and he/she syncs before he/she knows what to do... i'm sure they will know what i've went through. and they'll have to have their very first new "H" sign on their profile...

again there's no way to prove if i hacked it or not and i respect that (even tho i admit i havn't intended to) but who ever believes or not still gains nothing... the least i'm going to say thanks for everyone who knew how fucking BO2 was a story nightmare, you're the ones who know that the struggle was real. that's all i've got to say for now. :) 

On 23/06/2017 at 11:34 PM, HardXDXtraga said:

It bafles me how people still play games they know have hacked lobbies and then come complain, it's like saying I like cake, but that one cake has poison, I'll eat it anyway though, what's the worst that could happen?

It's not that hard to avoid games like this or play them or another account, in the end it's just something you gotta get over, live and learn

I'm a bit late to respond to this but I doubt you've died since you made your post. 

I'd say the scenario against this guy is like a crime happened on his street, but everyone in the street is arrested for the crime because detectives can't determine whether everyone in the street committed the crime. 

Telling people to not play a game anymore because some hackers ruin lobbies is like telling someone to never go to the mall again because bombings have happened in malls before. Some people enjoy shopping and want to buy new things, some people enjoy COD and want to unlock new things on an account that they have spent many hours on already.  

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

I'm a bit late to respond to this but I doubt you've died since you made your post. 

I'd say the scenario against this guy is like a crime happened on his street, but everyone in the street is arrested for the crime because detectives can't determine whether everyone in the street committed the crime. 

Telling people to not play a game anymore because some hackers ruin lobbies is like telling someone to never go to the mall again because bombings have happened in malls before. Some people enjoy shopping and want to buy new things, some people enjoy COD and want to unlock new things on an account that they have spent many hours on already.  

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! it's a game at the end, games were meant to be played for fun, not for trophies. 

and at the end i get flagged for 1 trophy... just 1... :/

i mean, i won't play games i don't like even if they contain ALOT of Gold trophies and a plat for example. nobody plays games just for trophies... i only play games because i heard/saw this is a good game so if i enjoy it maybe i'm up for the challenge. nobody buy games for JUST TROPHIES, it's either you wanna play the game for fun or have fun along the way for getting the trophies.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! it's a game at the end, games were meant to be played for fun, not for trophies. 

and at the end i get flagged for 1 trophy... just 1... :/

i mean, i won't play games i don't like even if they contain ALOT of Gold trophies and a plat for example. nobody plays games just for trophies... i only play games because i heard/saw this is a good game so if i enjoy it maybe i'm up for the challenge. nobody buy games for JUST TROPHIES, it's either you wanna play the game for fun or have fun along the way for getting the trophies.  

I wouldn't say nobody, pretty sure those people that don't buy games because of some trophies only do buy games just for trophies. That's probably why you mostly see completionists getting tired of trophy hunting, because to them it became a chore instead of fun.

okay. fair enough... but the reasons why completionists quit is because all they did or 90% what they did in their gaming life was just getting trophies, i could 100% my completion if i wanted now but that'd be hella boring... it's not like its a be a full part-time job . it's Gaming at the end.

Edited by SniperEliteDido

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

54 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

If you play a game that is well known for hacked lobbies, then it's your own fault, especially if it can be easily avoided by using an alt account.

It's like having unprotected sex and either catching a disease or getting the girl pregnant: if you risk it you better live with the consequences. ?

4 minutes ago, soniq said:

If you play a game that is well known for hacked lobbies, then it's your own fault, especially if it can be easily avoided by using an alt account.

It's like having unprotected sex and either catching a disease or getting the girl pregnant: if you risk it you better live with the consequences. 1f605.png

i got the game in 2014, when hackers weren't common, now i played on 2016, when hackers were abit common and i hadn't knew anything about it... is it my fault that i earned my first trophy from 2014? please come on... give yourself a break.

Just now, SniperEliteDido said:

i got the game in 2014, when hackers weren't common, now i played on 2016, when hackers were abit common and i hadn't knew anything about it... is it my fault that i earned my first trophy from 2014? please come on... give yourself a break.

I don't play Cod online and never played Black Ops 2, but the problem with hacked lobbies comes up so many times that I just assume that it's a commonly known problem among trophy hunters.

is it my fault that Activison made the Big Leagues unobtainable? also is it my fault that the game is full of hackers which means i shouldn't play it... GTA V is also full of goddamn hackers but a bit less honestly than BO2... but still, you can be in a hacked lobby and get yourself fucked... i've seen guys who were in that situation... who can you blame? the Company that made the game or the guy who plays games? like come on... 

like, Companies should make some security for their games. good companies... Activision and Treyarch are complete sellouts... for example **buys season pass for BO2 which cost $50** **plays in the Zombie DLC maps** **gets in a hacked lobby** **hides the game from his/her Trophy Collection** yes... sure... 

1 minute ago, SniperEliteDido said:

is it my fault that Activison made the Big Leagues unobtainable? also is it my fault that the game is full of hackers which means i shouldn't play it... GTA V is also full of goddamn hackers but a bit less honestly than BO2... but still, you can be in a hacked lobby and get yourself fucked... i've seen guys who were in that situation... who can you blame? the Company that made the game or the guy who plays games? like come on... 

You can blame the hackers for ruining the game, but in the end, if you take the risk then you have to live with it if something goes wrong.

"Ignorance of the law excuses not."

wait, wait wait... so you're telling me that i shouldn't play the game forever? or you mean i should use an alt. account which is lvl 1 and start with shitty everything? shitty weapons, gadgets, everything? no, thank you... at least i deserve this plat as big leagues is a shame trophy to Giant Accomplishment, Tower of Babble, Don't fire until you see, Welcome to the penthouse

you havn't played BO2 so you won't know what i mean.

a lesson i seriously learned in my life... is never to judge anyone or anything unless you know what they've been through.

4 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

wait, wait wait... so you're telling me that i shouldn't play the game forever? or you mean i should use an alt. account which is lvl 1 and start with shitty everything? shitty weapons, gadgets, everything? no, thank you... at least i deserve this plat as big leagues is a shame trophy to Giant Accomplishment, Tower of Babble, Don't fire until you see, Welcome to the penthouse

you havn't played BO2 so you won't know what i mean.

Treyarch can be blamed for not correcting the trophy and hackers can be blamed for ruining the game but since it can't be fixed, It's a toss up. You shouldn't have to stop playing the game because of the trophies. You got Giant Accomplishment, something I never got because I didn't have the patience for it even though I obtained Big Leagues when it was attainable (Feb 2015). 

9 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

I've shared my opinion on this already.  I've felt people should play what they want, but this game will likely get people flagged.  It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is for now.

not necessarily... it will just make people have their "H" sign forever.

13 minutes ago, Terra said:

Treyarch can be blamed for not correcting the trophy and hackers can be blamed for ruining the game but since it can't be fixed, It's a toss up. You shouldn't have to stop playing the game because of the trophies. You got Giant Accomplishment, something I never got because I didn't have the patience for it even though I obtained Big Leagues when it was attainable (Feb 2015). 

yeah, everyone who got this trophy truly knew how Giant Accomplishment isn't "it's just one of those hard trophies... nothing's hard for me"

The whitelist thing is a good idea but if you get flagged under the current rules it'll have to stay. I get the whole wanting to play the game as it was intended thing. And I get not wanting to start over again on an alt account. But really, if you are THAT bothered about trophy hunting and having a hidden game why would you take the risk? At the end of the day you played the game knowing what would probably happen so you gotta live with that. If you were the first person this ever happened to then fine but this particular issue has been done to death on this site, really the risk was yours to take so you can't really moan about the consequences now. Especially knowing how this ended for all other people who have fallen victim to this situation. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

It's been over 72 hours and I still think it's a myth that hackers exist in this game. 

any COD on the PS3 (especially BO2, WaW, MW3) are full of hackers.

maybe it's your good luck of not finding any modder/hacker in BO2 but the plat rarity was like 1.6% from when i posted this and now its 0.8%ish and that alone says how many modders/hackers/cheaters got flagged and are still getting to get flagged in the site.

TDM and Domination are your best bets of finding hackers. btw you can obviously tell if someone is a modder/hacker or not by checking how many trophies does he have (mostly he'll have 10 or even less trophies, got the pristege trophy without getting the level 10 trophy for example, his name... like if you see a guy with a username like: "Xx_EpIc_MoDZz_xx" for example chances are he may be one and if he has a color at his name. so that also...

in-game tho you can tell someone is hacker/modder if he hacks the in-game message pop up system. kills everyone within 1 second from a wall from 100 meters, uses hardcore scorestreaks at the very start of the match like the Swarm + K9 Unit combo for example.

i mean basically there's alot of that if i go too much into detail but yeah.

but in my personal and in all of my friend's experiences we've never not encountered a modder/hacker at least for every 1-2 hours.

6 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

any COD on the PS3 (especially BO2, WaW, MW3) are full of hackers.

maybe it's your good luck of not finding any modder/hacker in BO2 but the plat rarity was like 1.6% from when i posted this and now its 0.8%ish and that alone says how many modders/hackers/cheaters got flagged and are still getting to get flagged in the site.

TDM and Domination are your best bets of finding hackers. btw you can obviously tell if someone is a modder/hacker or not by checking how many trophies does he have (mostly he'll have 10 or even less trophies, got the pristege trophy without getting the level 10 trophy for example, his name... like if you see a guy with a username like: "Xx_EpIc_MoDZz_xx" for example chances are he may be one and if he has a color at his name. so that also...

in-game tho you can tell someone is hacker/modder if he hacks the in-game message pop up system. kills everyone within 1 second from a wall from 100 meters, uses hardcore scorestreaks at the very start of the match like the Swarm + K9 Unit combo for example.

i mean basically there's alot of that if i go too much into detail but yeah.

but in my personal and in all of my friend's experiences we've never not encountered a modder/hacker at least for every 1-2 hours.

Sounds like you joined a custom lobby then?  I left my ps3 running 24/7 turbo and no hackers popping anything.  It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I haven't seen a single person in all this time with colored names so I think it might be exaggerated with how much hacking is actually in the game. 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1