Limited Run Games Upcoming Releases

TechnicalPixel

I know these games are mostly for collectors and most of times LRG has fair prices for their physical games (especially if you compare with the ridiculous overpriced ones on ebay)  but that Bard's gold is the most expensive I've seen in their catalog, I mean it's just the game, zero extras. I hope the ones I want to buy (which digital cost is 19.99) haven't that tripled increased.

53 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

I know these games are mostly for collectors and most of times LRG has fair prices for their physical games (especially if you compare with the ridiculous overpriced ones on ebay)  but that Bard's gold is the most expensive I've seen in their catalog, I mean it's just the game, zero extras. I hope the ones I want to buy (which digital cost is 19.99) haven't that tripled increased.

The price is calculated as follows: Digital price +$10, minimum $25.

That's why Bard's Gold was $25 and the one(s) you want to buy will be $30.

34 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

The price is calculated as follows: Digital price +$10, minimum $25.

That's why Bard's Gold was $25 and the one(s) you want to buy will be $30.

So the minimum is $25. Got it :)

Excellent, thanks. That's the price I expected to pay for my games. 

36 minutes ago, DPatriot said:

Yeah its not like the games are free to put on disc either lol.

I never said that, that's why i put Bard as an example to try the figure out the reason of that one specifically. Once explained there's not reason to make it something bigger.

Lawbreakers, Rabi-Ribi and Wonderboy all have my attention.. o:

I personally don't like buying these games because I don't really consider them to be "real" .. No official ESRB on the cover art, can't go to a game store and pick them up.. but.. I do prefer physical opposed to digital so meh.

11 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Rabi-Ribi

Rabi Ribi will also get a non-LRG release as PQube will help to publish it. I don't know if it's Europe-exclusive but at least the PS4-version can be pre-ordered on some common online stores in Europe. You might ask PQube if there will also be a non-LRG release for the US-region.

1 hour ago, fastflowdaman said:

No ugly rating on the cover tainting the artwork, a box you can open and take out the storage medium and booklet...

Yeah, definitely not real.

It's my personal opinion, why get all salty? Games are nice when you're able to get them later on just in case if you don't have the money now for them. So instead of going down to your local game store and picking up a used copy of it (but you can't because it doesn't exist) you have to pay 3x the price online. lol okay.

A game missing from the list is Fallen Legion for both the PSV and PS4, It was announced on December 6th that limited run games is doing a physical batch for this at some stage after the digital release. The Digital release comes out July 18th.
The LRG announcement was made on both Fallen Legion's Facebook and on the PlayStation blog for this game.

Does the games with crossbuy for digital release typically give you access to both PS4/Vita for physical releases(via code) ?

really would like Salt & Sanctuary but if it's not crossbuy then that would suck and I'd probably just buy the digital version 

On 16.7.2017 at 3:11 PM, Gwendly said:

Does the games with crossbuy for digital release typically give you access to both PS4/Vita for physical releases(via code) ?

really would like Salt & Sanctuary but if it's not crossbuy then that would suck and I'd probably just buy the digital version 

Your question is confusing to a point that it doesn't even make sense.

Cross-buy applies to digital games only and though most games feature cross-buy, not all of them do.

Cross-buy never has anything to do with physical releases.

The LRG games do not come with any download vouchers for their digital counterpart.

Hopefully somewhere in between my statements you'll find the answer to what was the origin of your inquiry.