Kill Your Completion - CYOA

On 7/21/2017 at 2:52 PM, Hemiak said:

If you're on ps3 I'll play with you. We only have to do chapters 6 and 7 for he trophy. 

It's fine to change a game, as long as stuff is getting played I'm happy. 

I'm on board for that! It is on PS3 and it's the only trophy I need. We can find some time post-KYC for it. Thanks! 

14 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

L561624.png

Bonus game #4- Roundabout

Oh, Lord.. This is the game I hinted I'd be playing, with Ultra Rares and a completely glitched and unobtainable trophy. I may die from laughter, with this one. :lol: 

You play as Georgio Manos, the world's first rotating limousine driver. Your limousine is constantly rotating, and hitting things like walls and cars, will break your combo/cause damage to the limo. A certain number of hits and it will explode, placing you back at your last checkpoint. Running over pedestrians adds to your combo, and leaves a bloody mess on the road. In the last mission I played, I gained the ability to make my limo jump. 

At the start and end of missions, you get to watch cutscenes. These are presented in live action form, with real life people. The acting isn't that good, but they're so silly, it's hard not to be amused. I died from the sports coach, who had to teach soccer. "I have to teach soccer? It's like this isn't America, anymore." Or something like that.. 

This game probably wins the award for weirdest thing I've bought this year. But it was soooo worth the $2 it cost. Fun to play, and most likely difficult to master. 

Time played: Less than an hour. 

Trophy progress: 1/19 for 5% and an E rank. 

Did you catch the trophy name references? Pretty funny. 

6 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

STAR OCEAN: INTEGRITY & FAITHLESSNESS

Game #4

Final Review

Playtime: 13 hours

Trophies: 5/41

Review: 5/10

"Bare bones" is the word I think of when I'm playing this game. It feels just so skeletal. It took me a few days to figure out why. Well, it has to be that there aren't any animation cutscenes....

Yeah just experienced my first cutscene. Having traveled by starship, but I feel I'm getting close.