What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

Mine is a bit complicated. At the time, I was what people would call a "casual" gamer. I didn't really care about my ID at all, as I didn't plan on adding many friends on it anyway. It was originally going to be HighOnLife, but it wasn't available. A good friend of mine suggested "Stardust" as a replacement (as a joke) and I figured "why the hell not?"

I've never thought to change it when I began gaming more, because this particular friend passed away some time ago. It holds some kind of significant importance to me.

Edited by Junko

I love Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. All the characters of the show just insprie me so much that I wanted to be a agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. too.
& McWain is just my last name. It's A S.H.I.E.L.D custom that agents are called "Agent" followed by their last name.*
*There are a few special cases that don't follow this rule.

Edited by Agent-McWain

Originally came up with the name on my own based on a book series I read, but since someone already used the name before I did I just added 88 in it since I couldn't think of another name at the time

Guess if I do change it probably just be my first and middle name. or another name I have in mind, but I think it exceeds the character limit allowed so I wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

Put 2 song names together bam! Done. I remember it taking a while for me to come up with a good name, in the end i said the next 2 songs that i hear that's my name. (Even though it's not the worst psn name i do wish i could change it sometimes haha.)

Edited by SteelFreaxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Max300frk is a handle that I've had ever since I was in middle school. It came from "Max 300" which is one of my favorite songs from DDR and an abbreviation of the word "freak". I dunno. I thought it was cool at the time.

Btw, I find it funny how three different Max users posted one after another. :P

Edited by Max300frk
  • Like 1

Elvick was my first 'real' character on Lineage. I had a few before him, but that was the one I really focused on. An Elf, water for anyone that played and is curious which element I chose. I thought of what seemed like an Elvish name, and Elvick came to mind. And it stuck. Unfortunately the name was already taken on PSN when I got my PS3, and I didn't know what to do with it. So stuck an underscore at the end lazily.

The regret. I usually go for Dark Elvick or Dark_Elvick or DarkElvick depending on if capitals are shown properly, or if spaces are allowed. But for some reason, I went with an underscore... even a swiggly~ would have been better [though I'm not sure that's an accepted character, and for all I know I tried that, I do know I tried to put something in front of the E too, but it wouldn't let me do that either.]

Elvick_ I'm stuck as. Oh well.

As a side note, Dark Elvick was my Dark Elf in Lineage when that patch rolled out the new race. :P Not creative, but hey, I like it as an alternative. So Dark Elvick isn't just random either. It's all from Lineage.

Edited by Elvick_