What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

• 1 month later...

I Consider myself a #1 L.A. Lakers fan and the 818 was the area code I used to live when I created the account. I have since moved but it worked out since I pay homage to Kobe Bryant's 81 point game and his old # 8 number jersey hence laker818. Wish I could capitalize the L.

Well the origin of my PSN ID is quite simple, it's the same ID I created when I joint GameFAQs in 2006, and since then it's been my username in everything gaming related...

As for the real origin of the username, well long ago (around 2000 I think), I used to play Tekken 3 a lot and the records only allowed 3 letters to be imput as such I always had some troubles deciding what to use, latter when Ehrgeiz, I quite liked the character Han, so I started to use that name for records, and latter when I joint GameFAQs I though I should add something to it, and since I liked a lot of Bahamut from Final Fantasy games, and that's a dragon, and the name didn't sound so bad, I end up using it, the "_the_" was just filler to make it sound a little better though...