What the origin of your PSN name ?

Aranea Highwind

Around mid-2009 I wanted to create a name that I could use for multiple save files across games I played, and K9_Rage sounded cool to me without it sounding too cheesy. Later that year, I managed to create a PSN account and decided to add "_Mastr" to it, maybe because just "K9_Rage" was already taken, but I thought adding the last bit was cool at the time. By the time I got a PS3 the following year (on my birthday), I regretted the "Mastr" part of the tag, but ultimately grew into it and didn't mind it as much anymore. 8 years and 39 platinum trophies later I'm still stickin' with it!

• 3 weeks later...

This was always my nickname in every game I ever played and it even was already on the first E-mail address I had. I just love cycling and that's how that came. I still wonder though, how as a small kid I got the idea of naming myself like that, but I'm happy I made that choice :P

What I love about this name, is that it's so short and easy.

The first system I really got into was Xbox 360, and when I made my account they suggested the name WebbierKnight (For anyone who doesn't know, they recommended random usernames). I decided to drop the webbier part but add Lost to it because I really loved Lost Planet 2 at the time. The number at the end is not set in stone though. I just choose whatever number I think of first.

When I was about 14 yrs old I was interested in all kind of religions, because I never really believed in god. One day I read a story of Belphegor, a prince of hell, who came down to earth in the body of a beautiful woman, who tried to find out if real love exists. As this beauty he flirted with married men and tried to get them cheating. Everytime a man got too far and wanted to sleep with the beauty, he transformed back into his demonic form and ate him.

I didnt want to use a male name, so I switched the "or" with an "a". Belphega was born. The numbers are my birth-date.

• Like 1

My dad had a copy of Doom, the original 1993 version for Windows. He was a stay at home dad, and in his down time he'd sit at the computer and play it with me on his lap, or in a bassinet next to the desk. He's 100% responsible for my love of video games. And kitten was his childhood nickname for me. Hence, 'doomkit'. 

For mine oddly enough I find kind of funny when I decided to make this account I was thinking of a wallpaper I have in my wallpaper folder (which I'll add) thinking of Neon Genesis Evangelion which I still don't know why it came to mind I think it has to do with the episode when Shinji's Eva started devouring one of the Angels (if I'm remembering correctly it's been awhile since I've watched the series).

Even though of course this isn't from the scene/episode (fanart) it made me think of that scene. 

And I guess from that I remember them saying it was going berserk and I thought it kind of seemed in a way like a zombie or possessed so I came up with UndeadBerserker and then with the 7 I usually do either 007 or 0071 sometimes with accounts unfortunately I maxed the characters for a user so I just went with 7. 

And sorry if I maybe either wrote to much or kind of went around in a circle I have a very bad habit of doing that and I'm not really great with making sense sometimes, so sorry again.

wallhaven-371924.jpg 

I don't think I've ever posted on this topic so here it goes:

My ID comes from two things: Rayden is from Raiden (Metal Gear Solid). When I created this ID i've never played any MGS at the time but I found Raiden really badass and I loved his name so I decided to take it and change it my way. Redfield is from Chris Redfield (Resident Evil). He's not my favorite character but I thought that Redfield would fit better than Kennedy.

But now I want to change it, I got tired of it after six years.

Monique is just my real Name

OP stands for One Piece since I was a giant fan when creating my account 

I did not even know the word Over Powered back then... It was like 7 years ago when I was 14

I hope the rumors are true and you will be able to change it so I don't have to look like some OP pro :'D

I've had plenty of alias' that I've used throughout my years of gaming. But I dislike names with numbers, especially ones with 4 or more, really throws me off. I wanted a name for my PSN account which was unique, not very long and sounded different. I also wanted to adapt a name which I could use on multiple things which in this day and age is very difficult. The name means nothing, but is unique to me and I like it. :)