Senran Kagura 7even and Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal announced for PS4.

Hadeshii

14 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

I'm pleased. We even have that Peach Beach Splash game coming to the west this summer, so i'm crossing my fingers for these two too.

I'm pretty sure we will get them considering we got Peach Beach Splash and Bon Appetit. Every Senran Kagura game has come to west so far apart from the mobile one 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DatPeachTho said:

I'm pretty sure we will get them considering we got Peach Beach Splash and Bon Appetit. Every Senran Kagura game has come to west so far apart from the mobile one 

We don't have Bon Appetit over here x.x

But yeah, always good to see these games coming west, will pick these games up cause of... ahem... reasons.

20 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

We don't have Bon Appetit over here x.x

But yeah, always good to see these games coming west, will pick these games up cause of... ahem... reasons.

Ah that sucks for you. Probably costs more than it's worth to import it as well 

there's also that "Grab My Boobs" simulator on the Switch, something is telling me it will gonna be released on the ps4 as well as a VR game.

I haven't yet played any of this games series, last time I tried to get that shinovi versus one until I got backed out after a couple of people told me it's more like a dynasty warriors type of games and I really got so bored of that formula of hack n slash game play, still thinking of getting that game so cheap one day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2017 at 9:13 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should play previous games, though. This is pretty much spin-off so they expect you to know the characters =D

That would apply if there was actual character development. I'm tired of the Senran games repeating the same things about the characters over and over in each game. When the dialogue consists mostly of "I don't have feelings", "I wish I had feelings" or "I don't know what it's like to have feelings" every other minute and for another character they only highlight her masochistic tendencies and nothing else, I don't have much hopes for this spinoff either. Luckily not all the characters are presented in a way that makes it seem like the writers/localization team think players are retards.