Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars announced for PS4

Konami and Cygames announced Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars for PlayStation 4 during the 2017 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan. It will launch in spring 2018 in Japan.

The remastered version of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner promises enhanced graphics, 4K resolution, new sound design, new-gen surround sound, brand new features, and PlayStation VR support.

Watch the announcement trailer below.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/09/zone-enders-2nd-runner-mars-announced-ps4#qQ9ASgDkjziJ8t9e.99

• Like 1

Watching the stream live i got really excited when they showed the logo. Sad to see it's "just" a remaster rather than an actual sequel, but it's nice to see Konami acknowledge the property actually existing. Maybe if this does well enough they'll decide to do more with the franchise.

18 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

They can do the hell they want Konami because they're dead already. #FucKonami

14 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Gonna get the ZoE HD Collection on PS3 USED if I ever get interesting of the franchise, so Konami won't have any of my money. Same with Metal Gear Survive IF I ever want to play it someday later its release. #FucKonami

Konami won't put back Simpsons Arcade and X-Men back on the Store. Didn't they also charge a lot for a Metal Gear package that was more so a total ripoff?