Let's Play Persona 5

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

In order to fuse Satanael,do i need to reach rank 10 for Strength confidant in ng+? Also for a low level fight against the Twins,do you suggest a Yoshitsune with Resist Fire or Drain Fire (it seems very expensive).I have 1.5 millions, 92% Compendium and i'm on 12/15 (completed 7th Palace)

You can't fuse Satanael until NG+. And you will probably need more that 1.5 million to fuse Yoshitsune if you're doing a low level twins fight.

Edited by ShakeNBake663

In order to fuse Satanael,do i need to reach rank 10 for Strength confidant in ng+? Also for a low level fight against the Twins,do you suggest a Yoshitsune with Resist Fire or Drain Fire (it seems very expensive).I have 1.5 millions, 92% Compendium and i'm on 12/15 (completed 7th Palace)

Only Rank 10 on first playthrough and take confidant item with you to NG+.

Yoshi doesn't need Drain Fire due to his initial resistance to Fire. Leave that slot for something more useful.

14 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Can someone explain me what to do with Power Intuition?? I can't even get past the first one.What do i press? 

EDIT. Nevermind, i completed this nonsense

I hated that mini-game too. Congrats on completing it :yay: .

11 hours ago, Muur1993 said:

I Got the plat on Oct 30th

I'd choose the Futaba pic

Nice, congrats. I'll post the emblem later.

5 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

To add to Satoshi's comment: after obtaining the Confidant item on 3/19 and importing it to NG+, you can fuse Satanael after starting the Strength Confidant, which happens on 5/8 or 5/18 at the earliest (can't remember which date).

For Yoshitsune I gave him Arms Master to half the cost of physical attacks. I do recommend to fuse all Personas before starting NG+, as your level will be reset and it'll cost a lot to summon higher-levelled personas.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

For Yoshitsune I gave him Arms Master to half the cost of physical attacks. I do recommend to fuse all Personas before starting NG+, as your level will be reset and it'll cost a lot to summon higher-levelled personas.

I'm right before the final boss.I have 191/192 personas and a Yoshitsune at level 89 registered (i chose Arms Master as well).I also have 1.3 million yen.I believe that they are enough to fuse Satanael on May in ng+.But i wonder if i should spend them now and get Yoshitsune at level 99,by raising him one level at the time,and focus on his strength and agility.If i do that it will cost me a million.As for the minigame,it took me one hour :facepalm: to pass the first one.Three seconds trying and waiting one minute to press :triangle: and reload

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I'm right before the final boss.I have 191/192 personas and a Yoshitsune at level 89 registered (i chose Arms Master as well).I also have 1.3 million yen.I believe that they are enough to fuse Satanael on May in ng+.But i wonder if i should spend them now and get Yoshitsune at level 99,by raising him one level at the time,and focus on his strength and agility.If i do that it will cost me a million.As for the minigame,it took me one hour :facepalm: to pass the first one.Three seconds trying and waiting one minute to press :triangle: and reload

Nice, don't bother leveling up Yoshitsune to lvl 99, it's not necessary. After fusing Satanael, talk to the twins to get another discount for completing the entire compendium.

That mini-game was horrible.

• Like 1

I just completed the first playthrough.Marvelous game.I have a story question though

Hide contents

Did Akechi die?? Sae said that he went missing.No mental shutdown or body found

Spoiler

It's implied he died, but later Ryuji was thrown out of the Metaverse when he supposedly died too. I don't think he's dead though, especially after Morgana turned out to be fine too. I'm certain he'll be back in the P5 dancing game to show his moves.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MysticjMax said:

Unfortunately, I must withdraw this event. I have sinned and traded in my copy of Persona 5 to pay for Pokemon Ultra Moon. :(

I don't think you were added to this event anyway for reasons previously stated. :P

Also, just a little advice, but you should probably stop joining so many events if you're not going to bother finishing them.

• Like 4

I was going to give @MysticjMax SOME credit for at least playing the game and attempting the platinum, but you didn't even load the game on your profile! :P

Granted, you were still doing better than me because I still haven't bought the game yet! Have fun with Pokémon Ultra Moon. I'm hoping to pick that up sometime soon too since it's going to be the last 3DS Pokémon game supposedly.

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Very solid list! :)

18 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Nice list, I would have Blooming Villain, and Will Power as my top two, but Rivers in the Desert is definitely in my top 3. I really like Price and Whims of Fate as well. :D

On 18-11-2017 at 3:38 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

And it's done.P5 and Bloodborne have the best ost on ps4

Nice, congrats on becoming the seventh person to complete this event. What are your thoughts about the game, story, difficulty, enjoyment, etc.? Also which emblem do you want?

On 18-11-2017 at 4:23 PM, MysticjMax said:

Unfortunately, I must withdraw this event. I have sinned and traded in my copy of Persona 5 to pay for Pokemon Ultra Moon. :(

What a surprise. Oh wait:

On 16-10-2017 at 3:23 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Based on all the previous times, you'll drop out after a while. So this time I'm going to do things differently: let's see you plat the game first before I add you.

20 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Nice list. My top 3 is Rivers in the Desert, Life Will Change, and Wake, Get Up, Get Out There.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats on becoming the seventh person to complete this event. What are your thoughts about the game, story, difficulty, enjoyment, etc.? Also which emblem do you want?

I really liked it.I even searched for persona 4 since i've seen some trophy lists but it's only for vita :angry:.I like games with good stories,i like RPGs, i like turn-based combat systems,ost was marvellous.So P5 had all the package.The only thing i didn't like was Haru,her presence felt unnecessary for the story.I remember her talking 2-3 days after finishing the 5th Palace and she was acting like she's been on the team for months.Also her reactions after the incident were purely made.As for the difficulty,it was easy.Hardest thing was that minigame, power something.But i played the game on normal,and i farmed the Reaper on December,so the final dungeon and final boss seemed weak.It took me two weeks and 136 hours (130 playing-time).As for the emblem,i'll go with Joker,since i didn't put the platinum on my milestones.Futaba and Makoto look nice, Ann isn't.I suppose you didn't like her?:hmm:

• Like 1

On 17-11-2017 at 2:32 AM, Muur1993 said:

I Got the plat on Oct 30th

I'd choose the Futaba pic

Congrats again :yay: . What are your thoughts about the game, story, difficulty, enjoyment, etc.? Also here's your well-deserved reward:

GKnbn7x.png

I really liked it.I even searched for persona 4 since i've seen some trophy lists but it's only for vita :angry:.I like games with good stories,i like RPGs, i like turn-based combat systems,ost was marvellous.So P5 had all the package.The only thing i didn't like was Haru,her presence felt unnecessary for the story.I remember her talking 2-3 days after finishing the 5th Palace and she was acting like she's been on the team for months.Also her reactions after the incident were purely made.As for the difficulty,it was easy.Hardest thing was that minigame, power something.But i played the game on normal,and i farmed the Reaper on December,so the final dungeon and final boss seemed weak.It took me two weeks and 136 hours (130 playing-time).As for the emblem,i'll go with Joker,since i didn't put the platinum on my milestones.Futaba and Makoto look nice, Ann isn't.I suppose you didn't like her?:hmm:

I agree with everything and definitely recommend to get P4G. It's one of the best RPGs I've played on the Vita.

Ann was ok, but I do like her emblem .... after Makoto, Futaba, and Joker's emblems :lol: .

Congrats again on becoming a Legendary Phantom Thief. Here's your reward:

4suUPGi.png

• Like 2