Let's Play Persona 5

17 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Three Signs You Have Bad Taste:

>Thinks Makoto is best waifu

>Thinks Yu Narukami is a good protagonist

>Is from the Netherlands :awesome:

I knew it, I don't have bad taste! Because I don't think Yu Narukami is a good protagonist, I think he's a great protagonist :awesome:!

1 hour ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Y'all should make a husbando list cuz now I'm super curious lol. All of your waifu lists are wrong, so I wanna see how wrong you all really are ;)

Only husbandos that matter:

Akira Kurusu (MC) >>>>> Goro Akechi > Yusuke Kitagawa > Ryuji Sakamoto

The other guys just don't do it for me. :P If they ever re-release Persona 5, I hope they add in a female route so I can taste Akechi's pancakes if ya know what I mean. :eyebrow:

1 hour ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Oh, and Arisato > Kurusu > Narukami, just like the games~

Akira Kurusu > Minato Arisato >>>>>>>>>>>>> flaming pile of garbage > Yu Narukami :awesome:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Only husbandos that matter:

Akira Kurusu (MC) >>>>> Goro Akechi > Yusuke Kitagawa > Ryuji Sakamoto

The other guys just don't do it for me. :P If they ever re-release Persona 5, I hope they add in a female route so I can taste Akechi's pancakes if ya know what I mean. :eyebrow:

Akira Kurusu > Minato Arisato >>>>>>>>>>>>> flaming pile of garbage > Yu Narukami :awesome:

Eyyyy you are speaking my language here. Female route? Calling garbage better than Yu? I feel these on a spiritual level. Also if you switch Akechi and Akira and you have basically read my mind. But don't forget poor Mishima, he needs more love :(

Edited by ShakeNBake663
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Eyyyy you are speaking my language here. Female route? Calling garbage better than Yu? I feel these on a spiritual level. Also if you switch Akechi and Akira and you have basically read my mind. But don't forget poor Mishima, he needs more love :(

In the words of Futaba, Mishima's got a forgettable appearance, a generic speech style, and a total lack of sex appeal. He's just an NPC. :awesome:

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hey, I only wrote it like that because Google told me to. I'm not the one at fault here. :P

w1hppaw.png

Obviously Google is wrong :awesome: .

10 hours ago, DragoniaX2000 said:

I would join however I just got the platinum for Persona 5 last month so if that counts then YEAH!!!!

Too bad you already got the plat.

7 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Y'all should make a husbando list cuz now I'm super curious lol. All of your waifu lists are wrong, so I wanna see how wrong you all really are ;)

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Out of curiosity, how are the MCs from Persona 3 and 5 different from P4? I've never played P3, but Akira also doesn't seem that talkative, works on his social ranks, has the wild card, and stuff like that.

@ShakeNBake663 If P5 ever gets a female route, I'd probably go for Yusuke or Akechi.

Husbando list : 

Yusuke > Akechi > Ryuji > MC which is really sad because Ryuji and the MC have two of the best and most popular Japanese voice actors out there. 

I would love to have a female MC in the next Persona. :D 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Three Signs You Have Bad Taste:

>Thinks Makoto is best waifu

>Thinks Yu Narukami is a good protagonist

>Is from the Netherlands :awesome:

This guy knows :awesome: 

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Obviously Google is wrong :awesome: .

This makes any opinion invalid :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Also, Haru wasn't that bad... sure, she was rushed as hell, but she was a sweetie =D (Obviously better than Makoto :awesome: )

15 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

The only right opinion!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Also, Haru wasn't that bad... sure, she was rushed as hell, but she was a sweetie =D (Obviously better than Makoto :awesome: )

You know what's up :D

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Out of curiosity, how are the MCs from Persona 3 and 5 different from P4? I've never played P3, but Akira also doesn't seem that talkative, works on his social ranks, has the wild card, and stuff like that.

@ShakeNBake663 If P5 ever gets a female route, I'd probably go for Yusuke or Akechi.

You have to squint and tilt your head a little, but the options for Yu are much more... I dunno, friendly? Minato is a more stoic kind of character, and Akira has more sassy options.

And those are both great choices :P

Edited by ShakeNBake663

16 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, they are all still silent protagonists (at least in the games), but they have wildly different personalities.

Minato from Persona 3 is very introverted. He walks around with his hands in his pockets and headphones on to avoid other people as much as possible. :lol: Nothing ever seems to faze him. His dialogue options tend to be more cold/indifferent in comparison to the other protagonists.

Akira from Persona 5 (or bad boy Akira as I like to call him :giggle:) is pretty daring and rebellious. He has his own sense of justice even if that gets him on the wrong side of the law. He's rather cocky too and his dialogue options tend to be a lot more cheeky. I am quite fond of the GIF I have of him in my signature. :lol:

Yu from Persona 4 is much more of a goody-two-shoes kind of character. He's an extrovert who tries waaay to be friendly with everyone. :P On the whole though, his dialogue options make his personality seem more neutral than the others. He's just a bit boring. :P

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

This makes any opinion invalid :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

:absolutelydisgusting: :P 

22 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

You have to squint and tilt your head a little, but the options for Yu are much more... I dunno, friendly? Minato is a more stoic kind of character, and Akira has more sassy options.

And those are both great choices :P

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Sure, they are all still silent protagonists (at least in the games), but they have wildly different personalities.

Minato from Persona 3 is very introverted. He walks around with his hands in his pockets and headphones on to avoid other people as much as possible. :lol: Nothing ever seems to faze him. His dialogue options tend to be more cold/indifferent in comparison to the other protagonists.

Akira from Persona 5 (or bad boy Akira as I like to call him :giggle:) is pretty daring and rebellious. He has his own sense of justice even if that gets him on the wrong side of the law. He's rather cocky too and his dialogue options tend to be a lot more cheeky. I am quite fond of the GIF I have of him in my signature. :lol:

Yu from Persona 4 is much more of a goody-two-shoes kind of character. He's an extrovert who tries waaay to be friendly with everyone. :P On the whole though, his dialogue options make his personality seem more neutral than the others. He's just a bit boring. :P

Ah ok, I never noticed that. It's been a while since I played P4G, so maybe this is a good excuse to do another playthrough and check those replies :awesome: .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Minato from Persona 3 is very introverted.

He walks around with his hands in his pockets and headphones on

to avoid other people as much as possible. :lol: 

Nothing ever seems to faze him.

His dialogue options tend to be more cold/indifferent 

And is there any other need to prove that Minato is the best protagonist? :awesome: 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I always wondered... How much margin for error is there to get 100% confidants? I guess the second playthrough is a little easier with upgraded stats in academics, charm, etc.?

There's quite a lot. My first playthrough wasn't perfect in terms of time efficiency but I still had almost an entire month of free time. Still, if you want to 100% all of the Confidants on your first playthrough, I would recommend following some kind of walkthrough like the one found here. If you decide to go after them in NG+ instead a walkthrough really isn't necessary, because as you mentioned, you won't need to spend any time levelling up social stats, or doing any other activities you may have done during your first playthrough. You can focus purely on raising Confidant ranks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

There's quite a lot. My first playthrough wasn't perfect in terms of time efficiency but I still had almost an entire month of free time. Still, if you want to 100% all of the Confidants on your first playthrough, I would recommend following some kind of walkthrough like the one found here. If you decide to go after them in NG+ instead a walkthrough really isn't necessary, because as you mentioned, you won't need to spend any time levelling up social stats, or doing any other activities you may have done during your first playthrough. You can focus purely on raising Confidant ranks.

That's good to know. Thank you. I felt like getting your stats up in P3FES takes forever. I guess it makes sense that a guide isn't really necessary the second playthrough if I think about it that way.

46 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

That's good to know. Thank you. I felt like getting your stats up in P3FES takes forever. I guess it makes sense that a guide isn't really necessary the second playthrough if I think about it that way.

No problem. Yeah, from what I remember there weren't as many ways to raise your stats in that game, so that's probably why it felt like it took longer. Also, P3 definitely had the strictest time limit in comparison to P4 and P5.

43 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

I Got the plat on Oct 30th

Good job getting the platinum, but more importantly...

43 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

I'd choose the Futaba pic

You, sir, have good taste! ;)

• Like 1