Trophy Thoughts?

WHUpascal

5 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Does anyone know if there will be present day segments? I'm not talking about the boring FPS view from black flag.

It has been said the game's director has been intentionally vague most likely because there are present day segments. But it could also be because they are non-existent and he doesn't want to disappoint players. I would love some present day missions with call backs to Desmond.

I can see that some people hate 100% and some love it. I do understand that it takes a lot of time. But in my opinion a 100% trophy is always dope. I don't really like it when you can get a plat without doing all the things in the game

Edited by Magn2138
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Cryptonyte said:

It has been said the game's director has been intentionally vague most likely because there are present day segments. But it could also be because they are non-existent and he doesn't want to disappoint players. I would love some present day missions with call backs to Desmond.

Thanks for the reply. I really liked the present day missions with desmond and his storyline. Real shame they threw it all away.

After looking over the list about a dozen times I realized something.

No trophies related to "Sequences". Just main quests.

To me that means no animus, which would explain the lack of trophies regarding something like animus fragments.

I wonder if there will be a puzzle presence somewhere then? :hmm: (Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkkiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg hate those rotating puzzles to form a picture.)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, madbuk said:

What? Why? The whole concept of AC is you're using the Animus to emulate your ancestor. That's why you have a "health" bar for example - your ancestor is a master Assassin. He/she never got hurt in regular combat. So, when you get hit, the Animus gets confused and brings you closer to desyncronization.

The 100% sync requirements were a wonderful extension of this idea, imo. Sad to see they're gone.

In my opinion the 100% sync trophy it kills the liberty to play a mission.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, pieroV_86 said:

yes there are. if i remember correctly, it all started from AC revelation. 

Apart from the main sequences that you must 100%, you don't need to complete every entry of the DNA to get the platinum. By this I mean you can have the plat before getting 100% sync on your save.

Plus, this trophy list really reminds me of the one from Watch_Dogs 2!

Edited by gall90fghg

4 hours ago, Blissey said:

Well, @PS_4Trophies said on Twitter he couldn't find the quest for the trophy The Festival, but he got it, so not sure what the deal is on that. Hopefully we'll have some insight soon!

I missed it and had to start a new game. It's a quest you can get really early on.

This quest is in Yamu, you can start it from the temple of Sekhmet. You need to complete “Ambush in the Temple” and “Ulterior Votive” first then need to talk to Menehet again in the temple. Do this before traveling to Alexandria. You get to Yamu after popping the prologue trophy. It's possible that the quest won't disappear on anyone else and I encountered a bug, or....it is missable. IDK

Hope that helps.

Edited by PS_4Trophies
  • Like 2