Suggestion: add platinum/100% completion rate on main profile page

I've got some odd zero percentage.  E.G. Horizon zero dawn and wipeout 2048 are both showing 0.00%.

Also I'm not seeing the old plat trophy icon/tick, have these been removed?

Edit guess who didn't read the end of the first page about the 0%...

Edited by aerosol_grey

35 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Is there no way to turn it off? I myself am not a fan of it, just looks odd now seeing that.  I actually liked it more before where it was either the platinum or the tick (depending on the game).  Adding the percentage thing to me, it looks weird now.

Not officially, but @kuuhaku made a status describing how to get rid of it with an adblocker:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/120595-kuuhaku/?status=159626&type=status

Honestly though, it's probably just a matter of you not being used to it. Maybe it'll grow on you in time. I think it's one of the better features added in quite a while.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Not officially, but @kuuhaku made a status describing how to get rid of it with an adblocker:

Honestly though, it's probably just a matter of you not being used to it. Maybe it'll grow on you in time. I think it's one of the better features added in quite a while.

That is true, eventually I get used to things getting changed, so it'll probably be the same here xD

1 hour ago, aerosol_grey said:

@Sly Ripper   on Dolphin browser on my tablet the old platinum and tick icons are no longer showing, yet using firefox they are fine, so I guess this is a bug?  This space where the tick should be is empty and the plat is replaced by a shaded square. The percentages are in the right place.

Clear cache

I love it! And getting the % for plat and the % for 100% is marvelous...

The only thing that could make it even better is that you could use the "order" tab using this rarity too to get all your games sorted for the rarity of the plat/100%... I like to do this a lot, but I have to go to trophy log, change type to "Platinum only", change order to "rarity" and direction to "ascending" to see my most rare plats...

• Like 4

was curious so checked this out...the green looks weird...stands out like a sore thumb...any chance of having it another colour?...black perhaps?...really dark grey?...green for check mark and no plat, black for plat + dlc?...my OCD hurts...speaking of which, is it possible to just bold the milestone times in black?...psnp green?...not feeling it...100% rarity : 0.28...two weeks ago...like...pin...moderator... argh...haha... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

@Sly Ripper   on Dolphin browser on my tablet the old platinum and tick icons are no longer showing, yet using firefox they are fine, so I guess this is a bug?  This space where the tick should be is empty and the plat is replaced by a shaded square. The percentages are in the right place

On 23/10/2017 at 0:55 PM, Sly Ripper said:

Clear cache

Clearing the cache doesn't fix it.

It's fine on firefox and chrome so may just be a dolphin thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this but this feature is not compatible with psn trophy rarity. It works for the platinum rarity but not for the completion rate, so the numbers get misleading. You end up with situations where your completion rate is higher than your platinum rarity, wich is impossible because you need the platinum trophy to get 100% completion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.10.2017 at 10:00 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---