Trophy Thoughts?

7 hours ago, Tsukuyomi_Moon89 said:

Was there seriously a trophy in ToB that was like that? The only thing I had a little trouble with in that game was the challenge/trial mode, i'm pretty sure I would remember such an ordeal :o!

Anyways list doesn't look too bad, curious about the sidemissions... Also no MP already makes this game so much more appealing!  

No, there was no trophy for beating this mode. But it was still in the game^^

6 hours ago, classic94 said:

hmm the mei leben trophy is only a Bronze, can't be a one life deal..

5 hours ago, classic94 said:

Bethesda trophies really arent this sadistic for FPS shooters, we will see soon though...

Well, all the difficulty trophies in this game are bronze. And this game is developed by Machine Games. Bethesda is only the publisher and the publisher doesnt have anything to do with the trophies. Also, the last two Wolfenstein lists wouldnt have been that easy, if the last chapter trick wouldnt have worked.

8 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

I actually cant remember that from OLD BLOOD mate :) But anyways i hope it is LIKE THAT! I hope it is one of the hardest plats on ps4(it means it will be really ULTRA RARE) You know me and those Ultra Rares :D I know mein leben means life or something, but what does it stand for? 

Mein Leben means "My Life". Its a refference to the old Wolfenstein games, where enemies would scream Mein Leben, if they died.

• Like 2

I noticed “Call me Terror-Billy” has the same difficulty description as Uber in ToB where it both says “Very hard difficulty setting for the heroic gamer”. This means even “I am death incarnate” could be harder than Uber from the previous games, which we’ll need to beat to unlock Mein Leben anyway (Assuming it works the same). We could be looking at some real difficult stuff. 

Heres a link with a scroll through of the difficulties besides Mein Leben. You can see “I am Death Incarnate” is now referred to as “Ultra hard difficulty for the fearless gamer”

4 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

No, there was no trophy for beating this mode. But it was still in the game^^

Well, all the difficulty trophies in this game are bronze. And this game is developed by Machine Games. Bethesda is only the publisher and the publisher doesnt have anything to do with the trophies. Also, the last two Wolfenstein lists wouldnt have been that easy, if the last chapter trick wouldnt have worked.

Mein Leben means "My Life". Its a refference to the old Wolfenstein games, where enemies would scream Mein Leben, if they died.

Then it really sounds like 1 Life playthrough :) '' My LIfe'' :P

Edited by DividedByMankind

Unfortunately Mein leben won’t be easy. In Wolfenstein the old blood Mein leben was unlocked after completing the game on Über difficulty.

This means One life no saves. Personally I’m not happy with this trophy, I preferred what they done with doom. Complete one level on nightmare etc 

Edited by duracellbois

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

So Mein leben is a perma-death mode? Damn, that's gonna be tough. I assume backing up your save to the cloud will work, though, so it might not be as impossible as it sounds.

It’s a one sitting mode. No auto saves or saves. You quit or die you restart.

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Oh wow, nevermind then. :blink: I can't imagine the game is that short, so having to beat the entire thing in one session sounds like a pain.

That’s how it worked in TOB anyway and the difficulty seems to be unlocked the same way. With 6 previous difficulties, it would make sense for the 7th to have a single life kind of aspect. Otherwise it’ll be changing barely anything. 

I'll still play it as I loved the last 2 but I suspect this will be sitting at 98% on my list forever. I presume suspending the game in rest mode will be ok so it won't have to be done in one sitting technically but still, one life and no save, thats going to be tough.

1 hour ago, Ripper1488 said:

As games go, the previous two Wolfenstein’s were easy platinums. I cannot imagine this one will be much different.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up mate as I said Mein leben difficultly In Wolfenstein  the old blood was one life no saves. 

There was no trophies tied to The difficulty last time. 

11 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Now i can confirm guys The mein Leben difficulty trophy is One Life for the entire game :D So this is a 9/10 game for plat prob if not 10/10.

One life no saving you mean? Not to seem super doubtful but how do you know? As based on your trophies you haven't finished the game unless you unlock it before that. 

11 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Now i can confirm guys The mein Leben difficulty trophy is One Life for the entire game :D So this is a 9/10 game for plat prob if not 10/10.

So are you saying you are not allowed to make a game save? In other words your expected to sit through the whole game in one sitting? Absurd if true!

39 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Is the actual general difficulty the same as “I am death incarnate” but just 1 life and no saves?

Edited by Dark
Spelling is gr8

43 minutes ago, Gage said:

One life no saving you mean? Not to seem super doubtful but how do you know? As based on your trophies you haven't finished the game unless you unlock it before that. 

Dont believe me, wait till the game releases.

41 minutes ago, Wired-Warlock said:

So are you saying you are not allowed to make a game save? In other words your expected to sit through the whole game in one sitting? Absurd if true!

Dont know that yet. 

17 minutes ago, Dark said:

Is the actual general difficulty the same as “I am death incarnate” but just 1 life and no saves?

Not sure yet waiting on confirmation on that.

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Dont believe me, wait till the game releases.

Dont know that yet. 

Not sure yet waiting on confirmation on that.

Well you made a statement, quote " Now i can confirm guys The mein Leben difficulty trophy is One Life for the entire game".

And now your saying your not sure and don't know the details.

Talk about jumping the gun. LOL.

Edited by Wired-Warlock
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wired-Warlock said:

Well you made a statement, quote " Now i can confirm guys The mein Leben difficulty trophy is One Life for the entire game".

And now your saying your not sure and don't know the details.

Talk about jumping the gun. LOL.

I said it is ONE LIFE. I didn't say anything about save. It could be like DEAD SPACE 3, where you have One Life and you get to save as much as you want.but as soon as you die, the save gets reset. If it is like that, upload save to cloud every time. PROBLEM solved. so i did not jump any guns.