Mein Leben Trophy Petition

If the trophy is considered too hard... just wait a bit. Speedrunners will find better routes to skip through difficult parts. The trophy should get easier over time. I'll definetely go for this trophy at some point. And if i am not good enough for it, it's also ok. Not everyone can get every trophy. 

I like the fact that they made the trophy bronce though. Feels like teasing the player intentional. xD

1 hour ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Working hard for a trophy? lol what you know about that? "Mr.massagy", "sound shapes" and "my name is mayo" and several "similar ones", probably ring a bell. 

I wrote that before I really understood what this trophy was dealing with. My bad, and I admit that my message sounded bad. Thinking it was like the hardest difficulty of the New Order which I went through on PC.

Yeah, those were fodder trophies that I played in between my longer platinums, of which I admit were trash but I played them for the same of playing them. I played Sound Shapes out of interest though. 

Check out "Starwhal", the uncharted games on my profile including the trophy "Uncharted-Brutal", and "Watch Dogs", which I worked very hard for. Nice collection by the way! ?

Edited by Lawless_Llama
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawless_Llama said:

I wrote that before I really understood what this trophy was dealing with. My bad, and I admit that my message sounded bad. Thinking it was like the hardest difficulty of the New Order which I went through on PC.

Yeah, those were fodder trophies that I played in between my longer platinums, of which I admit were trash but I played them for the same of playing them. I played Sound Shapes out of interest though. 

Check out "Starwhal", the uncharted games on my profile including the trophy "Uncharted-Brutal", and "Watch Dogs", which I worked very hard for. Nice collection by the way! 1f44d.png

You mean my collection? I play PS4 about 2 years from now, but over a year i start collecting trophies, like a reward for playing the games i enjoy the most. I just don't see the fun of having trophies you haven't worked for like most of, so called, "trophy hunters". Related to New Colossus; I don't mind trying to beat the game at Mein Lebein, but no checkpoints and only one life is just... in my opinion.. bs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

You mean my collection? I play PS4 about 2 years from now, but over a year i start collecting trophies, like a reward for playing the games i enjoy the most. I just don't see the fun of having trophies you haven't worked for like most of, so called, "trophy hunters". Related to New Colossus; I don't mind trying to beat the game at Mein Lebein, but no checkpoints and only one life is just... in my opinion.. bs.

Yep! They should have at least had the courtesy of including 3 saves like the developers for Dead Space did for their hard difficulties. Besides, with my luck, I would be killed by some crappy glitch or something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark said:

Pls be joking

why not  my 12 year old cousin likes the game and is his going to be on school holidays i dont have time to practice all day like i used to now that i have work and would not like to practice and ruin my sleep and work just for the sake of it. if i have nothing to do like unemployed then ill practice 8 hours a day

Trophy hunting is more like game full experience and trophies are milestones. Wolfenstein: New Order and Old Blood was very good experience. Because Wolfenstein is AAA game series, then people (specially Wolfenstein fans) want a chance to complete all trophies, if some indie or unknown games then nobody cares how hard is it.

ok so I've heard this trophy has similar requirements to max payne 3's new york minute hardcore mode...i love this type of thing so please hold off on the idea of a petition for a bit...it's like my only chance in life to feel like a bada$$...haha...

and yes, I think I may qualify as super busy...i run a business which sees me at work 70-100 hours/week with kids, a wife, and friends to love in the interim,  and self improvement on a daily basis as a goal to strive for...

my max payne runs regularly took several days...i would just pause and play an hour or two per night and leave my console on all week (I think with rest mode this is a similar option on ps4?) ...total bliss at night when things settle down and I get a bit of alone time...i know, these kinds of trophies are not for all of us but they are so few and far between is it really worth a petition?... 

in the end though, trophy or not, I think this is one challenge I'd like to take on so I'm ok with things evolving as they may... cheers...

p.s. I think the idea of a petition is still a bit silly but I can see where the creator and ayesayers are coming from...

p.p.s. it would seem that those not in favor of mastering aaa games that require one playthrough on the hardest difficulty without deaths or saves might also want to avoid max payne 3 but I could be wrong...it's a great game regardless imo...highly recommend it for those who got a tingling sensation in their genitalia while playing on mein leben... 

p.p.p.s. was there such a huff over max payne 3?...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

ok so I've heard this trophy has similar requirements to max payne 3's new york minute hardcore mode...i love this type of thing so please hold off on the idea of a petition for a bit...it's like my only chance in life to feel like a bada$$...haha...

and yes, I think I may qualify as super busy...i run a business which sees me at work 70-100 hours/week with kids, a wife, and friends to love in the interim,  and self improvement on a daily basis as a goal to strive for...

my max payne runs regularly took several days...i would just pause and play an hour or two per night and leave my console on all week (I think with rest mode this is a similar option on ps4?) ...total bliss at night when things settle down and I get a bit of alone time...i know, these kinds of trophies are not for all of us but they are so few and far between is it really worth a petition?... 

in the end though, trophy or not, I think this is one challenge I'd like to take on so I'm ok with things evolving as they may... cheers...

p.s. I think the idea of a petition is still a bit silly but I can see where the creator and ayesayers are coming from...

p.p.s. it would seem that those not in favor of mastering aaa games that require one playthrough on the hardest difficulty without deaths or saves might also want to avoid max payne 3 but I could be wrong...it's a great game regardless imo...highly recommend it for those who got a tingling sensation in their genitalia while playing on mein leben... 

p.p.p.s. was there such a huff over max payne 3?...

Well said.

My god, i did it. For me Max Payne not even close to this challenge. Max Payne took only 3 days, for example and here a week of my life is gone, but i the end it was worth it. 
Also i want to say thanks to Dark, your advises and videos were really helpfull. And good luck to everyone who tries this, dont give up guys its realy hard but not impossible.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, avorage said:

My god, i did it. For me Max Payne not even close to this challenge. Max Payne took only 3 days, for example and here a week of my life is gone, but i the end it was worth it. 
Also i want to say thanks to Dark, your advises and videos were really helpfull. And good luck to everyone who tries this, dont give up guys its realy hard but not impossible.

Congrats!! Glad it helped someone ahah.

• Like 1

That's five people we know with the Mein Leben trophy.

I don't know why GrannyTranny's profile is still private. The controversy has died down quite a bit since this trophy was announced so I would definitely set my profile back to public if he doesn't want a hoard of people asking him about how he managed to beat the difficulty.

Edited by Spaz

18 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I don't know why GrannyTranny's profile is still private. The controversy has died down quite a bit since this trophy was announced so I would definitely set my profile back to public if he doesn't want a hoard of people asking him about how he managed to beat the difficulty.

I’m curious too, but it’s not really my place to ask. I can respect a man’s privacy. Maybe it’s the petty hacking accusations, it’s not the first time people have been doubting his skill.

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 6:49 PM, Dark said:

I’m curious too, but it’s not really my place to ask. I can respect a man’s privacy. Maybe it’s the petty hacking accusations, it’s not the first time people have been doubting his skill.

Man, I remember back in the 90s in my bedroom playing Donkey Kong Country 2, chilling and relaxing alone.

These days, you can have someone send you a nasty message in the middle of a gaming session, someone you don't even know contact you.

Edited by TurdFlingingApe
  • Like 1

On 18/11/2017 at 11:31 PM, Spaz said:

He’s set his profile public now, if you still care.

On 11/18/2017 at 1:17 AM, Lawless_Llama said:

Yep! They should have at least had the courtesy of including 3 saves like the developers for Dead Space did for their hard difficulties. Besides, with my luck, I would be killed by some crappy glitch or something.

Why ? so you can cheat it and put the save on cloud and every time you mess up, download the save to re-try? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dark said:

Or maybe he just wants 3 saves? Lmao.

Thank you for understanding that I was just making a suggestion and never said I was going to use them to cheat. It's amazing how a simple idea/suggestion can be interpreted.

3 hours ago, Chris Hansen said:

Why ? so you can cheat it and put the save on cloud and every time you mess up, download the save to re-try? 

I was just making a suggestion, no need to fuss about it.  I would feel terrible earning the trophy through cheating anyways. 

16 hours ago, Dark said:

Or maybe he just wants 3 saves? Lmao.

Yeah, but he didn't mention Dead space 2, he said dead space. that could be DS3, where you could cheat the save by adding them to cloud, btw congrats on plat :) i am happy this is no saves, and cant wait to do it myself m8 :) because this plat will show of my skills.. i'll do it when i have a month of work. So i am using this time to complete other stuff(since i really have to dedicate myself to this :) 

41 minutes ago, Chris Hansen said:

Yeah, but he didn't mention Dead space 2, he said dead space. that could be DS3, where you could cheat the save by adding them to cloud, btw congrats on plat :) i am happy this is no saves, and cant wait to do it myself m8 :) because this plat will show of my skills.. i'll do it when i have a month of work. So i am using this time to complete other stuff(since i really have to dedicate myself to this :) 

Thanks, good luck. It may sound stupid, but it doesn’t really take much skill at all. Just a lot of patience and dedication when learning strategies and the constant resets. When I was going for it I couldn’t find a section where I thought “wow this takes a lot of skill”. The only thing that would relate to skill would be recovering from say a stealth fuck up. The rest is just learning the game inside out.

• Like 1