Block Builder DX Trophies Discussion

Aranea Highwind

Just now, Aranea Highwind said:

So they changed the name of this game and gave it the same trophy list, quite interesting.

Sure seems that way.  Guess they just want more and more people to play the same game over and over again.  And what's more, the trophy list for the game just seems like they really did not even try.

"We're also going to release in european countries as well as in Japan (over our publisher Rainy Frog LLC).
Release dates will be published later this month."

http://www.noowanda.com/blog1.php

This came from the developers website. So maybe its the list for the rest of the world?

Edited by demonoid321

i did some digging and investigating. Turns out, Block Builder is the name of the game in Japan. The rest of the world got this game as "Discovery" and the DX is just a marketing buzz word just like Retro City Rampage DX and all...If you're into finishing this game in all regions, well it has 2 of them (I guess that's 8 trophies for you)!

On 11/14/2017 at 7:12 AM, Elvick_ said:

Always makes me laugh to see "Minecraft clone" said. Minecraft was a clone of Infiniminer.

But w/e. Easy list obviously.... wonder how much it is, I wouldn't care at all but it's apparently a VR game which is interesting to me.

It's 12 bucks USD which seems a little ridiculous to me

• 2 weeks later...