DOMINION TROPHY SOLUTION!!! (%99 WORKS)

speedomer

On 5/1/2018 at 5:26 PM, boromir120 said:

How did you find a pure Asian server?

Play during the time zone when asian community comes online.  Just pray you get into a laggy server. 

For me that was 3-4 AM.

Edited by DARKB1KE

• 2 weeks later...

Or use VPN. Same thing happened last year with FIFA 14. Only Asian servers were working before all the servers got closed for good. Once I've found out that all the people getting the trophy were from Asia, I've tried VPN and it worked.

You can use my tutorial to get VPN up and running and CoD should automatically connect you to Asian servers because u will have an Asian IP address.

Edited by BloodyRutz

Hi Guys. Mark from the Netherlands here.

The trophy finally popped for me.

First i tried the Japanese servers without results.

So next i tried the Brasilian servers.

I joined a party in a Brasilian community but Unfortunately they kicked me.

Just 2 minutes later i checked the recent players list in the game and saw the Brasilian players, who just kicked me, in a tdm.

I joined them halfway the game, won the tdm and the trophy popped.

This trophy was so frustrating to me and still frustrating to lots of other players.

So i hope my experience will help some other players to receive the trophy.

19 hours ago, markvvk80 said:

Hi Guys. Mark from the Netherlands here.

The trophy finally popped for me.

First i tried the Japanese servers without results.

So next i tried the Brasilian servers.

I joined a party in a Brasilian community but Unfortunately they kicked me.

Just 2 minutes later i checked the recent players list in the game and saw the Brasilian players, who just kicked me, in a tdm.

I joined them halfway the game, won the tdm and the trophy popped.

This trophy was so frustrating to me and still frustrating to lots of other players.

So i hope my experience will help some other players to receive the trophy.

Hi mark

seriously fuck this game’s trophies

extremely hard zombie trophies, and also fucking glitchy incredibly difficult mw2 song. I only need multiplayer and killing 5 brutes then i will never ever come back to infinite warfare (mwr online looked so gorgeous though)

so im gonna try and find communites and join them, first japanese then brazilian, that’s it?

(just a solution came to my mind now

can we create a japanese account, play with that then split screen it with main account, win some games and it will work? Seems doable)

Making an Asian/Japanese account wont automatically get you on the Asian servers if you're still located/based in the US playing the game ..... Thats why you need to use VPN or actually join someone's game who is playing on Asian server.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Game_Knot said:

Making an Asian/Japanese account wont automatically get you on the Asian servers if you're still located/based in the US playing the game ..... Thats why you need to use VPN or actually join someone's game who is playing on Asian server.

It FUCKING WORKED OMG!!! U can see my account for proof. Check trophy time and my post here.

Right after the first game and we lost the match, it FUCKING POPPED OUUTA NOWHERE for both account, second account didnt have any win though trophy popped for him also. So im gonna write steps: 

(need 2 controllers)

1- win 5 matches on your primary account. 

2- create a japanese psn account, we call this account secondary. 

3- start the game with first account then play split screen online multiplayer match with your main account.

4- be aware not being afk. Play with both controllers so game wont kick u out. 

5- win or lose doesnt matter, trophy will pop for both accounts. 

Share this, with or without mentioning the name so FUCK this glitchy game LOL

Edited by AminMoradiXL

just got this trophy now, i was playing a normal game of TDM of my normal European servers, maybe the fact there's double XP at the moment means that the trophy is popping? I'm not sure but its worth playing a game to try it if you have the time

9 hours ago, AUSTRALIANDJ said:

I played on my canadian friends account for him after he had 60 wins. Played 1 game for a win on aus servers and it popped immediately.

I'm Canadian and joined on you :(  no trophy last time.  Congrats to him. 

On 5/23/2018 at 2:25 PM, AminMoradiXL said:

It FUCKING WORKED OMG!!! U can see my account for proof. Check trophy time and my post here.

Right after the first game and we lost the match, it FUCKING POPPED OUUTA NOWHERE for both account, second account didnt have any win though trophy popped for him also. So im gonna write steps: 

(need 2 controllers)

3- start the game with first account then play split screen online multiplayer match with your main account.

So witch account do I start the game with? The Japanese account? And then play split screen with my main?

On 5/23/2018 at 9:25 PM, AminMoradiXL said:

(need 2 controllers)

Has this worked for anyone else?

I have tried with 5 different people now, 3 new accounts. and nothing. i would advise the people looking to do this game just don't. the game is just trash anyways, i shelled out 120$ for this when it came out because i thought, " oooo, space lasers and stuff". not at all worth it and this trophy is just the boiling point of why you never support the call of duty games, EVER.

On 6/2/2018 at 8:06 AM, Agent_Duchess007 said:

Has this worked for anyone else?

no, this guys " solution" isn't really what it is. its all luck based. 7 people. 5 different regions and no luck. i would advise you not try this. its just going to waist your time

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 9:47 PM, Random_World99 said:

I have tried with 5 different people now, 3 new accounts. and nothing. i would advise the people looking to do this game just don't. the game is just trash anyways, i shelled out 120$ for this when it came out because i thought, " oooo, space lasers and stuff". not at all worth it and this trophy is just the boiling point of why you never support the call of duty games, EVER.

no, this guys " solution" isn't really what it is. its all luck based. 7 people. 5 different regions and no luck. i would advise you not try this. its just going to waist your time

Nobody has payed attention to my post. You need to make sure it's actually Asian host, which means a several second lag delay when shooting. Trophy will pop.

On 10.06.2018 at 6:47 AM, Random_World99 said:

I am always saying, you can try other regions too. One of my friends got the trophy yesterday with an Australian guy. So it's up to you. The solution is in the servers. Nothing change this except activision. Good Luck

Damn, I’ve only played 25 matches and already so done. People who won 1000+ matches have serious patient with this game. Tried 5 matches on a Japanese server (party full of Japanese players), still not getting anything. This is really Frustrating 

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm server region trick works. Got it in japanese servers

Just play several games sometimes even with host been japonose you can get in european servers so just keep trying until you feel like your lagging 

Edited by leandroxpto
Error

Yes! Just got this bad boy in a Chinese server/host. Lucky me, I barely started Infinite Warfare like 3 days ago, and had like only 25 wins. I added some guy I found in a Asian server from a previous unsuccessful session with a dude from Hong Kong. (If that makes sense). Upon finishing (and winning) the match, DING, trophy unlocked. I feel sorry for those who have won hundreds and still haven't gotten it. 

11 hours ago, CristianX-97 said:

Yes! Just got this bad boy in a Chinese server/host. Lucky me, I barely started Infinite Warfare like 3 days ago, and had like only 25 wins. I added some guy I found in a Asian server from a previous unsuccessful session with a dude from Hong Kong. (If that makes sense). Upon finishing (and winning) the match, DING, trophy unlocked. I feel sorry for those who have won hundreds and still haven't gotten it. 

Would you be ever so kind as to share the persons psn? 

• 2 weeks later...

On 14/08/2018 at 5:08 PM, Raulsales17 said:

The problem with this trophy is really on the servers, I'm 100% sure of that. This problem apparently reachs South American, North American and European servers, which do not compute the wins and makes the trophy a headache for many players. For those who already have dozens or even hundreds of wins and the trophy has not yet come, a guaranteed solution is to play in a session where the host is from a country of Asia or Oceania. For this, the easiest way is through VPN. I already had 120 wins, and no trophy, so the solution I found was: I downloaded the Tunnelbear software on my laptop and set up Tunnelbear's VPN network to be shared over Ethernet network. After that, I connected a LAN cable from the laptop to the PS4, and I configured the PS4 network via LAN cable with manual DNS (Primary: 208.67.222.222; Secondary: 208.67.220.220) and custom MTU (1400). So my laptop was connected to the internet via Wifi, with the Tunnelbear turned on, and transmitting the VPN network to the PS4 via LAN cable. After making the settings, just choose one of the countries available in the software. I chose Japan, but as it was taking a long time to find a match, I moved to Australia and got into a Team Deathmatch session. The game was pretty laggy due to the internet with VPN, but my team won and the trophy came. Doing this method, I believe that even with a loss the trophy will unlock in the first try, because the previous victories will be computed in the server of Asia or Oceania. I used Tunnelbear, but I believe that any VPN program works. On Youtube there are several tutorial videos teaching how to use VPN on the PS4.

Today I have helped two players using the VPN network in my console and inviting them to the session, and both got the trophy, so now I'm 100% sure that this method works.

Edit: I helped about 15 players to get the trophy and this method is really flawless. Everyone got the trophy in the first try.

Edited by Raulsales17
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 1:46 PM, boromir120 said:

I’ve been in contact with Activision support for 4 days now trying to resolve dominion. I have a case with a reference number and everything. The support team are having to escalate the issue to higher up. They also mentioned the server team will be involved. They will contact me directly with a response. You never know, this might get the ball rolling to fix this. 

I guess they never contacted you, right?