*joining on a asian server and win more than 5 times and lost a few
*joining on a asian friend and win 5 times and lost few 
*playing and winning on all game modes
*win a game, closed the application and did that 5 times
*let a friend play and win on my account from another country
*play some more
*deleted all software 
*deleted all software and install the game digital
*play on disc with no safe files (stored on cloud)

at the end..it popped when i played split screen on my dummy account.
while he played just one match EVER  and didn't even won the freakin match!

hope it helped and good luck.

now back to battlefield..where the trophies always pop at the right moment ;)

Edited by holland046

I can confirm that playing in Japan region popped the trophy after 2 matches - first Team Deatmatch, won, no trophy, then Gun Game, finished 3rd and it popped. I had about 30 WINs at the time and about 60 online matches played total. Here's what I've done:

- initially I wanted to set up VPN to Japan on my PC and share connection with PS4. Didn't work, I was only trying free VPN service, someone with paid subscription might be successful though.

- then I used free proxy server list and set up PS4 to route through different regions. I played several matches through Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brazil, States - no joy. Couldn't initially connect to any proxy in Japan from the list. After finally connecting to proxy in Japan got it after 2 matches.

How to set up proxy on PS4: https://help.my-private-network.co.uk/support/solutions/articles/8451-configuring-ps4-to-use-proxy-server

Anonymous proxy servers list in different countries: http://www.gatherproxy.com/embed/?t=Anonymous&p=&c=

Hope someone will find this useful

• 2 weeks later...

I played on Japanese Servers for about 2 hours. I won 5 matches over 8 played and when I did the fifth victory the trophy popped. The method works. Play in Japaese Servers, win 5 matches and the trophy will pop. If you have trouble to find Japanese players, search in the Communities, join to a community and as soon as you see that someone is playing join him. 

Hope this will help you guys!

Yes sure! In the PS4 XMB there’s an ivon called Community. Press this icon, wait until it loads, then go to search and write Call Of Duty, then use the filter and put Japanese in language. The PS4 will find all the communities related to COD in Japanese, then find the communities that have IW as main game and join them.

Inside the communities there’s a Menu called Now Playing: there you can see the players that are playing IW in that moment, open their profile to see if they’re Japanese then join them, win 5 matches and the trophy’ll pop.

I’ve been in contact with Activision support for 4 days now trying to resolve dominion. I have a case with a reference number and everything. The support team are having to escalate the issue to higher up. They also mentioned the server team will be involved. They will contact me directly with a response. You never know, this might get the ball rolling to fix this. 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 4:46 AM, boromir120 said:

I’ve been in contact with Activision support for 4 days now trying to resolve dominion. I have a case with a reference number and everything. The support team are having to escalate the issue to higher up. They also mentioned the server team will be involved. They will contact me directly with a response. You never know, this might get the ball rolling to fix this. 

you will never hear from them again, i got that same song and dance December 2016, they never fixed it. 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, boromir120 said:

Please don't tell me you are naive enough to believe this. They have said this to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has submitted a ticket about this for nearly 1.5 years. It will never be fixed.

On 3/19/2018 at 0:46 PM, boromir120 said:

Good luck with that ..... They have known about this problem since the game came out without doing anything about it i doubt they will start caring now.

On 14.03.2018 at 2:28 PM, ChrisGarver said:

I just played with a man from India and I managed to get the trophy ;))))

That is what i am talking about for months. Try other regions for who struggling to get this trophy , don't try only Asia.

So i tried playing on other continent servers (im from Europe, Portugal ) , got 9 wins on the NA servers in a party with a player from that server as party leader ,  got 7 wins in a party with a player from that servers as party leader , got some wins on these two servers as lobby join , i am at 105 wins and still no trophy!!

All games from the party were Team Deathmatch , the lobby were mixed between Team Deathmatch and Domination and Search and Destroy 

Now trying to play on SA Servers ? 

P.S - IT might have nothing to do with this issue , but being this trophy werdly bug as hell , the DNS of my internet can´t connect to the ps4 ( some thing about the company that provides de internet ), and i use the 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4 DNS , don´t know if it has anything to do 

Any suggestions ? Just want to get this over with to go to WW2 

Edited by TiagoAGH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...