Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

AnywhereVR 100%

Just want to give people a heads up that this is a free game on the Japanese PSN store (NA version doesn't have trophies) that doesn't require a VR headset to play at all. It takes about 30ish minutes of active play and 8ish hours of leaving the Playstation on to grind the final trophy. I don't stay on top of the free games as much as I should, so it's always a welcome surprise to find a short one with a handful of easy trophies :P 

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% game #293 Subject 13

completed in 22 hours and 36 minutes

difficulty rating 3/10 (my difficulty rating 10/10) minesweeper puzzle is the culprit 

100% game #294 Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday star

completed in 51 minutes and 56 seconds

if anyone cant get the "cold-blooded subject" trophy. the easiest way to get it is to go row by row hitting all the blocks and exposing the mines. should be able to do it in under 20 minutes if have lack of minesweeper skills like me. going to work on hatoful boyfriend holiday star. feels good not to have to skip this game for one trophy.

its easier than spending nearly the whole day trying to do it legit.

Edited by kingdrake2

100% #3 - It's Spring Again (European Version) - 300 points; 3 gold trophies and 1 bronze.

This game as of 2/11/2017 is currently on sale in Europe (I never expected this title nor Energy Cycle to ever have a discount). If you would like to get it for the easy & cheap 100% that only costs £0.79/€0.99/1.45AUD then I would suggest you do so before the 15th of November.

Edited by Skeptical69
Reason for Edit: Inserting Links

100% #5: Zed Blade - 285 pts. 2 Golds, 3 Silvers, 1 Bronze

Sent a high score to both leaderboards (hi-score & regular mode), and reached 1.5M pts. (taking care of all three score trophies, 500K/1M/1.5M)

Right as the game starts, crash your first two ships into the ground for extra powerups.  When you're on your last ship, take them.  One of them should be a P item for the main shot.  Fly low and shoot at the ground through stage 1 (strange, but you'll get a lot of points for that... more than killing the enemies).  Don't kill the first boss too soon.  Shoot it, just not on the weak point.  Keep this up until it times out.  Deal with boss 2 the same way.

100% game #296 Sacra Terra: Kiss Of Death (ps3)

completed in 11 hours and 27 minutes

going to start on gravity badgers now. but not till tomorrow for i have to download and get ready for sleep (cant game if too tired). loss of motivation happens.

Edited by kingdrake2

La14672.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 3/10

It's a puzzle game of simplest form. All you do is place pieces of Tetris blocks in the map to guide 3 mice to get cheese. Sure some of the levels are tricky but there's always youtube guides which is recommended to complete this game fast. I actually had to complete it twice because the game glitched on me and didn't count a shard in a level despite all the levels showing perfect.

DN4Y129UMAAtFi-.jpg

DN4Y8J7UEAADfJY.jpg

DN4ZAFRU8AAAuNJ.jpg

DN4ZFDdVoAArntN.jpg

DN4ZJCKUEAEGJxI.jpg

Had to go through the game again and a calculator calculating each shard I get on each level to make sure it matches what I had in game and this time got all 202 shards.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 2

100% game #297 Gravity Badgers (vita)

completed in 1 day and 13 hours

game difficulty 3/10 pstrophy's. my rating 3/10 is about right. 10/10 on the remaining worlds 4 and 5 including the worm

lowest percent trophy in the list 10.94% badger and commander: collect all the energy cores

thought i wasn't going to complete this one last night, nearly gave up until hopeless turned into determination. going to work on my plat game now. will have some time to decide 1 or 2 indies to toss into the next block.

Edited by kingdrake2

100% game #299 Jacob Jones

completed in 7 hours and 54 minutes

100% game #300 Actual Sunlight

completed in 42 minutes and 8 seconds

had to search for quite some time for that last can. finished the second indie and now going to download and hopefully work on lego marvel avengers tonight.

Edited by kingdrake2

Abzû

L0ac77d.png

Loved it. Super short. I thought it might be a bit wonky, or that the character model/design would bother me. And it didn't in the end. It felt more like Flower to me than Journey. Yes it has a lot of things similar to Journey as well, but it has far more in common with Flower. But it's it's own thing, I just kind of wish I could play this with virgin eyes without thinking "oh that's similar to Flower" and "oh that's similar to Journey". It's hard not to think that. It's still a great experience, lovely visuals, fantastic music. Super short, the $20 price tag is hilariously ridiculous to me. I'll probably buy it on disc if I can find it for sale though.

• Like 2

Tiny Trooper Joint Ops

I was really surprised by how much I liked this game since I usually don't like twin-stick shooters much, but halfway through this game, I bought the DLC since it was so enjoyable. 

This was a perfect entry-level entrance into the genre and really showed a lot of the basics of the genre without other mechanics getting in the way. I thought the level design was extremely well done and liked how it promoted exploration by giving little rewards when I went off the trail. I also liked that I had two campaigns to switch between- I ended up keeping them about even as this kept my characters leveled well and I could always take a break from a difficult level and do the other campaign. I did use a glitch for the Carl trophy and found the Zombie campaign extremely too easy and lacking in story.

My two main issues with that game are that it shows you the controls once at the beginning and then never again. I played a good third before a loading screen reminded me how to take cover (although I still never used it). More annoyingly, I was two thirds through when I found out how to buy supplies in the mission. Most missions have the supplies you need if you explore, but two of them you really need to buy supplies for and there's a handful that is a lot easier and faster with them. (destroying several tanks with one character and a gun takes forever) Towards the last few missions my characters did have some issues staying together and getting 'caught' on the other side of rocks and stuff (and the last character, which was always the highest ranked, was noticeably laggy), but nothing that made the game unenjoyable. I would recommend this game to any beginners in the twin-stick shooter games.

Enjoyment: 7/10
Difficulty: 3/10

• Like 1