Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell Yeah ! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit ?

hell-yeah-wrath-of-the-dead-rabbit.jpg

Enjoyed being a Devilshly, sinfully excited Dead Rabbit Hellish Prince. Every Boss ended with a hilarious  cut scene when executed ?

Tbh i deliberately chose this Hell game to increase to LvL 20.

10/10 ?

• Like 3

Everybody's Tennis

L815b64.png

My latest 100% is Everybody's Tennis (aka Hot Shots Tennis). Fun game, easy to learn but difficult to master. Controls felt accurate and there was a good amount of challenge. The visuals look surprisingly good even today considering it's an old PS2 game with improved textures applied for PS4. Music was catchy and everything about the game emitted a cheery feeling so it was fun to play even when I lost some matches. 

tumblr_ppy5wl6Lyv1tyw21qo3_400.gif  tumblr_ppy5wl6Lyv1tyw21qo1_400.gif

The most difficult trophy for me was "Straight A Student" (Earn an "A" grade in every training drill) but it wasn't nearly as hard as I had feared based on what people have commented about it. Didn't take too many tries to earn. This trophy went to the 5th spot on my rarest trophies list. 

If you like arcade style sports games with no customization fluff, Everybody's Tennis might be a good choice. Not quite up to par with Everybody's Golf's level of enjoyment but I liked this game quite a bit. 

tumblr_ppy5wl6Lyv1tyw21qo4_400.gif

• Like 3

100% game #140 Run Sackboy Run (vita)

completed in 11 months and 3 weeks (just shy of a year)

i decided to do the save trick after i got stiffed on daily mega chest. somehow during my bathroom break i got the golden firework chest and awarded me the last 150k bubbles to get the last costume for the trophy. fallout shelter might be the next daily challenge that i work on everyday not sure yet.

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 2

went back in time to bioshock infinite and knocked out the 2 trophy's for ps3.

0.87% completion rate for plat and 100% DLC trophy's.

plan to continue with those side games need to find something in the next day to start on. 

Edited by lordguwa
  • Like 1