Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

39 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Ld680e4.png

100% Warframe

0.13% - Ultra Rare

Warframe was one of the first games I played on my Ps4 back when I got it in 2017, as a friend recommended it to me, since it's a Free to Play game. I have played the game on and off during the last 5 years and half, and I loved it: it's a very cool action TPS game. During the last 5 years, several DLC and Trophies were added, including the ones related to open world areas: personally, I hated those areas and that's part of the reason why I walked off from the game during the years, but I never actually gave up and I knew one day I would have claimed this 100%.

It was thanks to my friend, the same who recommended me the game in 2017, that I got the 100%, as he played with me and explained me exactly what I had to do in order to obtain the last few Trophies I was missing, so shoutout to him for both things: recommending this cool game, and helping me to get the 100%.: )

A cool stat is that, since 2017, I have earned at least one Trophy from Warframe for each year: 41 in 2017, 16 in 2018, 5 in 2019, 11 in 2020, 2 in 2021, 1 in 2022, and 8 in 2023. :D If you wonder, the actual playtime was of 180 hours: not bad, considering that the Trophy guide gives the 100% a time of 300 hours.

Another stat is that this 100%, with a time of 5 years and 5 months, is my longest, beating the time it took me to 100% Brawlhalla, which is 5 years and 2 months; it also beats the time it took to get the Platinum in Street Fighter X Tekken, which is 3 years and 8 months.

That's a hot and sexy 100%, not gonna lie.

I've been picking away at this for a few years. I'm at a point where I need to put in the character build work to actually do the last stuff.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lf98111.png

100% Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse

9.97% - Very Rare

I don't really like the title of this game: I think simply "Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusion" would have been better.

That aside, the game is a little gem, a very cool 2D Platformer with nice graphics and well hidden collectables: even by following a guide, I had to replay some levels various times, because some collectables were so well hidden that you wouldn't even realize picking them up.

The game features a time trial mode, but I feel like it's a bit of a wasted chance as there are no times to beat at all: you just race to the end, get your time, and that's it; I wish they did something similar to Time Relics from Crash Bandicoot, it would have made the 100% harder and more demanding, rather than just getting all the collectables.

• Like 1

#8 - Virtua Fighter 2

Lc7a432.png

#9 - Sonic: The Fighters

L1ef284.png

#10 - Detuned

L64963b.png

#11 - Linger In Shadows

La3f280.png

Some quick and easy ones here just to clear some of my PS3 backlog. They took me about an hour or so combined.

Virtua Fighter 2 is a great fighting game I played in arcades back in the day but never on console.

Sonic: The Fighters I'd never played before but it seemed like a fun game.

Detuned was an interesting concept.

Linger In Shadows was bizarre to say the least and has some very lengthy trophy descriptions :blink: xD

Edited by Trancexistence
Added description
  • Like 2

Child of Light

Led1bfe.png

This is a game that has been on my radar for awhile now, but I didn’t feel like buying it compared to other games out there. After finally noticing it being on PS Plus Extra, I decided now would be the time to play it. Unfortunately though, I didn’t really care for it much due to it’s predictable story, boring cast of characters, and every bit of dialogue being read like a poem. It’s definitely different for sure, but I guess it just wasn’t for me.

• Like 3

I don't know if it counts for this thread, since it's a PS2 game, but recently I completed 100% "Zombie Zone / The Oneechanbara", doing everything I could in the game.

• I finished the game on every difficulty level, unlocking Saki:

oneechanbara1.jpg

• I completed every quest, a sort of in-game trophies or achievements, like completing every level without taking damage, killing all the enemies in all stages, defeating all the bosses quickly, reaching a high kill streak on all levels, etc:

oneechanbara2.jpg

• I got Aya to level 50 and maxed all her stats, but I forgot to take the picture ?

So I can say with confidence that if this game had trophies I would for sure have the platinum, or at least the 100% ?

• Like 1

Lcf95ad.png

A bit late posting this now but boosted this with a partner many days before the shutdown but still played even after finishing the trophies.

It was a really fun and more unique battle royale, loved the variety of attacks. awesome menu music too.

Truly unfortunate it was shutdown but glad i was able to enjoy it before it did.

Edited by samijon2004

L8645cd.png

100% Ape Escape

0.67% - Ultra Rare

Despite sharing the name, this is not the Ps1 game that got ported to Ps4 and Ps5 through Ps+: it is, instead, a Ps3 game that can only be played through the Ps Move Controller and Ps Eye Camera.

It took me 23 hours to 100% the game, and I'd rate it a 7-8/10 in terms of difficulty: getting all the Gold Medals in every level is challenging, as you are required, in some cases, to have a near perfect run. In particular, it took me 5 hours for one level alone. Despite that, I think that the game can be good as a family/party game too, as it is quite funny.

The game got mostly bad reviews, but I really enjoyed it: challenging and funny, it's been a really good experience. Once you get past the fact that this game is very different from the standard platformer Ape Escape game, it's a very good game to play.

In case you are interested to know something more specific about the rarest Trophies from this game, I invite you to give a read to this thread, where I talk about my Trophies with a <1% of rarity. :)

Le8028c.png

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

1.71% on the It Was a Good Fight. I Have...No Regrets... trophy, which is currently my rarest trophy. Took about 100 hours and I enjoyed most of it, but I'm really glad unlocking the Supreme Kai of Time as a playable character isn't tied to any trophies since I foolishly missed the 1-day window the World Tournament was open for earlier this month.

L1c6c7e.png

Since they separated some trophies from the other three games I figure it might as well count as a 100%. But yeah, the main challenge from this list comes from beating all three games on Insanity difficulty. Mass Effect 1 even in the original felt like an easy Insanity run since you can make a gun that can fire as long as you want without the cooldown. They did change the combat somewhat by not having enemies cast Immunity on themselves constantly so fights aren't a slog.

Mass Effect 2's Insanity is definitely the most challenging one of the three but I think compared to the original it is slightly easier because they have more ammo drops and I think they rebalanced some squadmates and enemies. It also probably helps that with the DLC available you can get the Mattock rifle that makes a lot of enemies a joke even on Insanity. The only drawback is it doesn't have a lot of ammo storage. Miranda with the right build is also one of the best squadmates because of her damage buff. Also the Kestrel armor is great for Soldiers on top of it making you look like a badass space marine so I'm glad I got to equip that since I didn't have it on the PS3 version. As for Mass Effect 3's Insanity it's not that difficult but that's probably because you can make Garrus and James overpowered by giving them Typhoon X's to where they just wreck most enemies very fast. I think you could do this in the original so I don't think they changed much but still, it's pretty funny how quick Brutes or even Banshees just go down if they focus fire on them.

Probably the worst trophies on this list though is the Paramour trophies. They basically require you to romance someone in each game but the problem is it only counts squadmates which really sucks because no matter who you romanced in the first game you can't be loyal to them and have to romance someone else in the second. You can go back to them in the third but it feels kind of awkward. I wish Kelly Chambers counted because of all the Mass Effect girls I think she's cute but she's only a fling and so she wouldn't count. So in the end I went with Liara and then Miranda but like a lot of other romance options I feel like there's some kind of caveat to them that I feel like doesn't make them wife or husband material (I especially feel bad for anyone that romanced Jacob lmao) or their personality really just puts me off.

That said I enjoyed re-visiting the series and despite Insanity being kind of easier I still feel kind of proud I did all three games legit.

Resident Evil Village, I platted the game back when it first game out but never did the DLC and its trophies. The DLC trophies were surprisingly very easy. Mercenaries got a huge overhaul with now multiple characters but all it asks in regards to Mercenaries and it's add-ons was to beat the new levels, which you are only required to do the easy version. And it's just plain beating it, no S-ranks required. They could have went sadistic and asked you to S-rank all DLC characters thank god they did not. Was already sick of S ranking all merc stages that a trophy asked for in the base game lol. 

• Like 1

100% Completion - Leo's Fortune (March 28, 2023)

14L071e29.png

Trophy Statistics

The Good

• Charming visuals
  • Story with a heart (of gold)
  • Physics actually respond pretty well if you use the D-pad

The Bad

• Hardcore mode
  • Hardcore mode
  • Hardcore mode
  • Hardcore mode

This is an utterly sneaky bastard of a game.  Hidden beneath the cute veneer of a dyed bathtub lint ball is an absolute bastard of a completion.  Leo's Fortune is a 2.5D mobile port platformer that has polished visuals, a sickly sweet soundtrack, and nerve wracking gameplay.  It's my first real attempt at a "hard" platformer and on the surface it doesn't appear too bad.  The individual levels are relatively easy to clear on their own and the gold star challenges are straightforward.  Hardcore Mode is where the terror comes in.  I had to beat all 20 levels in a row, in one sitting, without dying.  I made a couple of mistakes in my prep (use the D-pad, not the analog stick for platformers!) and my successful run involved me muting the game audio and listening to podcasts in the background to help steady my nerves.

This was a solid 9/10 difficulty for me, but I'm a complete boob at platformers.  People with legitimate experience with the genre will find this challenging but perfectly manageable.

For posterity, my successful run below.  There were several spots where I definitely experienced some anal puckering!