Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grand Tour Game

image-2023-10-10-195927617.png

Based on The Grand Tour, featuring the best trio in television, this game has a pretty easy trophy list, along with 14 DLC trophy lists, all of which are fairly easy as well.

Fun factor: 9/10

Difficulty: 2/10 for the most part, 3/10 for a couple of trophies that are a little tricky

Time: 40-50 hours

Definitely a game that’s worth playing, especially if you’ve ever wanted to race along an airport on a suitcase and not risk being arrested by security staff. Shame the game was delisted in 2020.

• Like 1

#527 - Laid-Back Camp: Virtual - Lake Motosu

L880df5.png

#528 - Laid-Back Camp: Virtual - Fumoto Campside

L64a925.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, as a small bonus, here are the recipes from both games. I ate just before playing through both games and immediately got hungry again.

Thanks, Nadeshiko.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 4:29 PM, Suminya said:

#527 - Laid-Back Camp: Virtual - Lake Motosu

L880df5.png

#528 - Laid-Back Camp: Virtual - Fumoto Campside

L64a925.png

Congrats! I loved those games, especially that Fumoto Campsite included petting the Samoyed, so cute! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:gold: Arcade Archives: NEW RALLY-X  :gold:

image-2023-10-16-151107159.png

I played New Rally-X at EGX recently on an arcade machine, and I just had to grab the game on PlayStation. Definitely a different experience given I wasn't in a crowded convention playing this yesterday, but this game is certainly a lot of fun and well worth trying out. Plus it counts towards the cancer fighting event which is ongoing currently. 

Oh and one of my alt accounts (StygianWolf12) is now the fastest 100% achiever for this game, so that's cool too.

• Like 1

Le4bcc6.png

‘Tis the season… too bad the game isn’t. I knew going in as I’ve played all this on PC already.

thankfully checking on Steam forums this version isn’t as broken as on Pc where materials vanish if they appear as you upgrade a building. 

But the theme is barely Halloween. Most levels and things are just like any other GG game. Same with the Christmas one iirc but I got that one queued up for later 

I said long ago after like 2 of these I wouldn’t play them on console since they don’t adjust timing for the crappy controller controls but I keep being dragged back by sales 

L48a4f7.png
(Monopoly Plus)

Easy as hell 100%. And thankfully no online only bs like Uno, or a broken mobile app required for avoiding online like Uno. 🙄to digress I tried for like 40 minutes with the solo method in one game for 700 point and couldn’t even win. I’d get to Uno and they’d cycle around then skip then cycle around then reverse then change Colors. Nightmare. 0-7 rule is the worst. I screamed so much. I gave up and quit without even winning. Plus by the time I get close they keep using all their cards and there’s no way I’d get 700. 

awful trophy I just had to rant 

Edited by Elvick_

On 10/16/2023 at 4:08 PM, Maxine said:

Congrats! I loved those games, especially that Fumoto Campsite included petting the Samoyed, so cute!

Thank you~

Yeah, they both feel like an interactive anime episode done right, and it's probably even better (and more immersive) when you actually play them in VR. The chat interactions you can trigger with your pictures were also quite funny, they definitely nailed the humor and overall comfy vibe of the source material. My only real complain is the length - it's a crying shame both camping trips only last for about 25-30 minutes each, even if you take your time with them and interact with everything the games have to offer. :(

But I'm already looking forward to continue my camping journey with the 'proper' PS4 game.

1yc1Eyp.jpg

La319c3.png

The Last of Us Part II Grounded Mode

Not a platinumless 100% game as such, but I went back to get the Dig Two Graves :silver: trophy I needed to finish off the 100% completion fully after earning the plat back in May.

I combined You Can't Stop This :bronze: with my platinum run whilst collecting supplements and parts for buying all of the abilities for Ellie/Abby and upgrading all the weapons which I was worried about not being able to accomplish on Grounded so I decided to leave that for a third playthrough. As much as I loved it, I didn't feel like doing that straight away as it's quite long game. So here we are xD

L83ac1b.png

would be mediocre, but fun, if the framerate wasn’t such ass. It’s close to unplayable. Thank goodness there’s no trophies for beating every level without dying or something stupid. 

Shame. 

Almost forgot the other broken stuff. The game crashed on me and my save data was corrupted. So had to start over when I was half done with the gold bugs already. At least Vita is superior and let’s you upload saves while a game is open.

the game also has stupid menus that don’t let you go to the main menu when you’re done with a level so have to load one and exit. 

And sometimes the cursor doesn’t even work so you have to close the game to continue 🤪At least it saves results at the result screen so it’s not a loss of anything other than time but still 

Edited by Elvick_

spacer.png

100% Concrete Genie

3.75% - Ultra Rare

I had originally played Concrete Genie last year, and I got the Platinum, but I couldn't earn the three DLC Trophies because they require the PlayStation Vr and two Movie Controllers, which I didn't have. I eventually got one Movie Controller along with the PsEye Camera for the Ps3 some months later.

Yesterday, I found a guy in my area selling for a good price more than what I needed: two more Movie Controllers, the full PlayStation Vr complete with the newest camera, and a Resident Evil game I don't intend to play. So, yesterday I set up my PlayStation Vr and got the three Trophies in the manner of less than an hour, I think :) It was quite an enjoyable experience, better than the game itself 😂 Looking forward to trying some other Vr games in the future, even through it takes a long time to set it up and yesterday I had an headache, after playing.

• Like 2

L66dcb1.pngL6ed7c4.png

L659611.png

All of these took 11 Years 7 Months to finally 100%!

I can't remember what lead me to the Altered Beast guide, but upon reading it and seeing it was only a 2/10 100% I was a little mind blown...as I played it back in 2012 and remember it being REALLY difficult and I just put it down and never went back to it. So when I looked up Golden Axe and Comix Zone as well and they too had low 100% difficulties I decided to try again.

I don't think I looked at the guide back in the day which is why I didn't know they were supposedly easy. Well...they're considered easy because of save scumming (good luck getting through them legit). A LOT A LOT of saving and reloading. Altered Beast was very easy, there wasn't much saving and reloading there as I got through it without much trouble. Golden Axe and especially Comix Zone were an entirely different story. Shout out to @Hawkeyejojon for helping me get the online done in Altered Beast and Golden Axe. 

While the saving and reloading DO make these easier than they would be otherwise...I still would never consider them a 2/10. Golden Axe's problem is god awful hit detection and smart AI (simple but smart). You can't hit enemies unless you're directly in front of them, if you're off to the side by a mere pixel your weapon will miss...which makes no sense considering they slash their weapons side to side, not forward. But you also have to be at the right range from them, otherwise the enemies have the ability to hit you before you hit them, and they run at you to shoulder tackle you as you're in the getting to your feet animation, and they just know when to hit you at the perfect time so you can't do anything. It's basically a lot of reloading to get lucky enough to get your shots in first. 

Comix Zone...I posted in the subforum for it on PST about the game being trash. I might have been a little harsh as I was venting because the game pissed me off. But this was the hardest of the three games. Comix Zone has a lot of cool ideas, and it's aesthetically pleasing. But it has a HORRIBLE gameplay feature that made it so annoying...you lose health by punching things, which you need to do a lot to progress. And because you need to do the saving and reloading thing, you're at the mercy of this stupid feature...it's inevitable you're going to lose health, and this is a problem because you're wanting to save and reload to make it through levels without dying (otherwise you have to start over), but since losing health is going to happen and health pick ups are rare, you're usually making it to the boss battle with very little health left. So you end up reloading your save over and over in hopes you make a tiny bit of progress without dying, so you can save again and load it there if need be. The second boss was the hardest by far for me...I only made it to him with enough HP to take 3 hits...and beat him with 1HP left. The end boss was super simple, I had a little health in the green left and didn't die on him...getting through the level was harder than he was.

Either way, the saving and reloading might be necessary, but it made the games a headache. I'm glad they're done though. Definitely a piece of my trophy hunting history I never expected to see completed.

Edited by Viper
Added Comix Zone to the mix so just wrote a review for all three
  • Like 3

#14 - Jigsaw Solace

Lc09333.png

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Total Game Time: 17 minutes

#15 - Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition

Lda01d9.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Total Game Time: 2 hours

#16 - Monopoly Family Fun Pack

Lcd0bff.png

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Total Game Time: 3 hours

#17 - Active Soccer 2 DX

L432597.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Total Game Time: 5 hours

• Like 2

spacer.png

100% Ricochet HD

0.54% - Ultra Rare

A modern version of Arkanoid, Ricochet HD is a little gem, with a simple, yet addicting gameplay. As you progress through the game, the levels get more and more demanding, adding puzzle elements into them and requiring more effort to complete. A simple concept, but it works!

The Trophies, surprisingly, are not hard to achieve in terms of skill: even the ones that actually seem difficult, can be cheesed by using a second controller or restarting the level before dying. The reason why the Trophies are so rare it's because they are glitched, and their descriptions is not accurate, but there are workarounds to unlock them.

The most frustrating Trophy is the one that, due to the aforementioned glitch, requires to complete the whole game in a single session. There are 150 levels: most of them took me from 20 seconds up to 5 minutes to complete, except for a couple that took me roughly 10 minutes and one that took me.. FOURTY. SEVEN. FUCKING. MINUTES, OF MY LIFE, THAT I'M NEVER HAVING BACK.

The reason? Due to what is likely a mistake from the developers, in that level there's only one single chance of grabbing a power up, without which it is almost impossible to destroy some bricks needed to complete the level. I managed to grab the power up, but unfortunately I later died. At that point, I didn't know what to do: restarting the level may have voided the Trophy, while destroying the bricks would have taken too much time. In the end, I decided to go to the safest route, and after what felt like an eternity I completed that level.

But unfortunately, like two levels later, a level glitched: I had basically completed it, but the game didn't register it as completed. At that point, I had no other choice: I restarted the level, with the risk of the Trophy not popping, and I completed it once again, this time with no issues.

In the end, my prayers got listened and the Trophy popped, thankfully. 😂 Knowing that restarting doesn't void the Trophy, I could have also saved myself those 47 minutes, but whatever.

To conclude, this game is funny, a little gem, but while not difficult in terms of skill, the 100% is indeed demanding.

A huge thanks to @Copanele not only for letting me know about this game, but also for privately helping me with some of the collectables.

• Like 2

#18 - eFootball 2024

L930cbc.png

This was a bit of an odd one. There's no denying that the game provides an extremely solid and fun to play game of football. The main problem is how bare bones the whole package feels and it seems that the PES/eFootball is now reduced simply to yearly updates with minimal changes.

The bare bones experience extends to the trophy list and all of the trophies can in theory be earned within two ten minute matches. I get the impression Konami planned to release a yearly trophy update in the form of DLC lists for this game each year but it seems they decided to not bother. A pity really. I suppose they still could at some point in the future and I'd happily redownload the game if they do as I enjoyed it. But for now, I need the space back on my PS5 :)

Difficulty: 3/10

Total Game Time: 2 hours

• Like 2

spacer.png

In my quest to gain higher completion I went back to Dying Light 1 after 8 years and wrapped up the Parkour Fever & Bozak horde mode DLCs.

spacer.png

Dying Light 2 I just kept playing and completed the Bloody Ties DLC. (I know there'll most likely be more trophy content and that's fine since I love the game)

Next up Hardcore mode DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Sidenote i really regret starting up DCUO because to get 100% I would require a clone of myself to finish it and it has A LOT of DLC trophies it's too much effort since I'll never reach a perfect profile anyways (server shutdowns) but I'll do what I can with other games. 

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

L28e485.png

Afterdream

Cute little horror puzzle point and click adventure. There's only 32 game owners currently so I'm spreading awareness of this game. There's no platinum unfortunately but it's a quick completion if that's something anyone is into. There's some missable trophies, maybe check them out before playing. Wouldn't recommend full playthrough guide because the game is pretty simple and puzzles aren't too hard. Even a braindead like me can figure stuff out without a guide.

• Like 2

#100 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

La25b31.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: Solid 8/10

Total Game Time: Around 50 hours

Glad to finally finish this one. It was my first true Hack and Slash experience and overall I enjoyed it.

This game has the best boss battles I've ever seen. Great soundtrack, funny and jaw dropping moments, and you feel like a total badass when you finally achieve that S-Rank.

It might have been a little bit too hard as a first experience, so it kinda shocked me and made some of the endgame grind incredibly painful, specially the DLCs. Oh man...they were really tough.

That wasn't only because I'm unexperienced, but also due to some bad gameplay design and horrible camera movement in certain moments. 

This is one of the games that truly deserve a remastered or even remake for the current gen and if they can fix these little things, it will be way better and easier. 

Some movements need to be very fast and precise so I used a PS5 controller for a slightly better experience. 

I'm open minded to more games like this, such as DMC5, however I need a mental break before jumping to something like that again!

The Youtuber Nick AR will post a video soon for this game so you can see how the experience goes.

This also marks my full 100% completion with 100 platinums, so I'm very proud of that!

• Like 2

KQ_CC-PC_Bundle-Art_Capsule_Main.png?t=1

Just got 100% trophies on King's Quest :) I would say this would be in the top 5 list of games I've played this year, wasn't expecting much from this and it really surprised me in a good way, got it for less then £3 in one of the sales a few weeks back so what a bargain

the characters are all wonderful and unique, the game looks great and your choices determine what happens in the story so this means playing some chapters more then once to get different scenarios (also tied to different trophies)

go out and buy this fantastic game :)

M0304f9.pngArcade Archives: Daioh (PS4): 6 of 6 trophies. (2 gold, 3 silver, 1 bronze)

A good shmup similar to the Raiden series or Shienryu. Your typical ACA trophy list with no plat and 3 score thresholds, which admittedly are a little low (100.000 is bronze, 200.000 is silver, 300.000 is gold).

Me1ebcc.pngSuper Double Dragon (PS4): 10 of 10 trophies (2 gold/5 silver/3 bronze)

Super Double Dragon also features its improved Japanese version, Return of Double Dragon. This has trophies for chapter completion (1/3/5/all clear), score based (500.000 & 900.000),50 enemies down at full power, 30 enemies defeated with melee, 100 counters performed, and dropping the gym's sandbag to the floor. Not a bad list, even if it lacks a plat.