Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% number #238 - RESIDENT EVIL 5

Well, my mission to fully complete 1 ps3 game from my list for every new game I add continues - with the fairly awesome Lost in Nightmares DLC, the excellent (but very hard on professional) Desperate Escape DLC and the pathetic Versus DLC!

I loved the main game (one of the best couch-coop experiences on the console) but the long grind of versus really soured my memories of it.

oh well, at least I can feel good about putting that Shadow of Mordor disc in my system!

Next stop - Arkham City 100%

:platinum: Platinium Trophy #31

I'm the greatest ninja!

1Lfab22e.png

:blah: My opinion about the game:

The worst naruto game of all the ps3 generation I played so far, still enjoyed to reclaim old times. I advise to anyone who wants an easy platinum trophy ( slight headache).

The hardest trophy:

Card Collection Master
15S7198ba.png

If you have tried to get the platinium trophy in this game you know what i mean :ninja: The "Ninja Card Info"'s  :ninja:  system simply doesn't work at all , many of the cards are not given when u complete the requirement and the list Namco Bandai gave is 50% wrong so u never know what u must do . Nice work ... :facepalm:

The easiest trophy:

First S Rank!

21Sebf01e.png

Most of the Naruto games ( that have a trophy system ) ask you to obtain a certain number of S rank tittles or to obtain it in a certain level etc etc....in this game u simply need one.  First trophy :devil:

The most annoying part: Survival : Normally ( in fighting games ) the mode "Survival" is composed of a simultaneous wave system to test the maximum opponents we can defeat , that's what i thought when i've read " Survival --- <_< but no  <_<  u must complete 5 sections : each one with 8 or 10 challenges , some of the challenges have 2 enemies ( the first challenges ) , others have 4,6,8 and all of the superior sections have from 10 to 11 enemies ( in separated battles ) to defeat. This means u must defeat around +300 enemies in all the survival mode plus 10 for the trophy challenge. THAT IS BORING :emo:

The best part: The best part is to play with friends to pass the time  -_-  the rest is 90 % boring !

:dance:  Thank you for reading !

BUwUNY :ninja:

Edited by BUwUNY