• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Swapper

Ld3a634.png

100% 

4 days, 23 hours, 6 minutes

13th Jan 2015

The Swapper is an incredibly fun and creative puzzle game, with an interesting story line and fairly straight forward, but still challenging puzzles.

The hidden terminals for trophies were a bit of a challenge, how anyone managed to find these on their own is beyond me.

I managed to find the 2nd hidden terminal completely by chance, but I doubt I would have been able to find the others without a guide.

Thanks PS4Trophies for the video!

I was glad this game came as a PSPlus game this month, if it didn't I might have missed this extraordinary game.

Keep up the good work Curve Studios!

• Like 1

Batman Arkham Asylum

100% on 12th January 2015

(3 months, 1 day, 16 hours)

Lcbdea7.png

Fez

100% on 12th January 2015

(2 days, 4 hours. 56 minutes)

L4afaeb.png

duke-nukem-3d.png

Was So Happy this was on PS+, was my first time ever playing it, absolutely loved it, the main story was awesome and the 3 side on ones were fantastic too especially the Duke Caribbean with some of the awesome things it did like having the cards for the doors being Visa cards. Online even-though was at times laggy i enjoyed loads, didn't even need people to boost as it's easy to do the suicides in free for all.

P.S love all the lines Duke says in the game

L50998e.png

Just completed the Dead Kings DLC for AC:Unity. I can't really complain too much as it is free content, but THANK GOD it is free. This thing is even buggier than the main game! At least the main story was a little more interesting and actually gave some clues as to where we might be going in the future with the franchise.