Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

narco-terror_Xbox360_288.jpg

Very Fun little game was very easy, hardcore difficulty had it's challenges but was very doable. Only thing i hated was having to upgrade all weapons again after it glitched the first time but all in all good little game which i got for cheap

L7b0a1f.png

100%

Boy that was rough, but I also had a lot of fun! MP trophies only took an hour by self boosting with my PS3 and PS Vita. The game was a lot longer then I imagined, 7 campaigns each with 7-9 levels. It's nice to experience a game without the game holding your hand every step, I enjoyed exploring every corner and door to find extra supplies or to progress further in the level.  But I am glad it is over :)

See you in hell!

• Like 1

Finished 100% #247 & #248 - COUNTERSPY (ps4 and vita versions)

A neat little unity game with great visuals and music, and a fun 60s era feel.

Not terribly difficult, though tricky in some spots - one trophy causes a lot of hassle tho - the Explosives Expert trophy required a bit of a slog to find a good spot to get it, due to the randomly generated level layout.

Worth the time though, glad I played it.

6/10 (vita) - vita version has much longer load times and less enemies in each area

7/10 (ps4)

Ld3a634.png

Calming atmosphere and a decent soundtrack. Puzzles are fairly easy to work out but the hidden terminals for the trophies are extremely well hidden and I would of never of found them without a guide. Story in this game though wasn't totally interesting apart from the ending but the rest of the game is fine.

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 3